Garland/US Range Garland US Range MST46T-E Master Series Heavy Duty Range
- Piezo spark ignition for oven
- Stainless steel front and sides.
- Stainless steel burner box bottom
- 6" (152mm) chrome steel adj. legs
- 7‑1/2" (191mm) stainless steel front rail
- Separate control valves for each burner
- Storage base interior of aluminized steel
- Sentry total flame failure protection for all burners
- Electric Spark ignition on all pilots Suffix -E models
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel radiation baffle system
- 40,000 BTU (11.72 kW) natural gas, 35,000 BTU (10.25kW) propane gas cast iron oven burner
- Two extra heavy even heat cast iron hot top sections with 3 “H” burners; 81,000 BTU (23.72 kW) total
- Additional oven rack
- Stainless steel main back
- Stainless steel oven interior
- Gas regulator 3/4" or 1-1/4"
- End caps and cover, (NC, specify)
- 6" (152mm) stainless steel adj. legs
- Rear gas connection, 3/4" or 1" NPT
- Celsius dial for oven thermostat (NC)
- Dais base (not for use with “RC” oven)
- Gas shut off valve; 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT
- Storage base shelf of aluminized or stainless steel
- Stainless steel tubular high shelf, single or double deck
- Convection oven base, add C to Model No., e.g. MST46RC
- Polyurethane non-marking swivel casters (4) w/front brakes
- Stainless steel backguard: 10" (354mm), 17" (432mm) or 33" (838mm)
- 230 volt, 50 cycle components, RC motor and/or electric ignition (export)
- Stainless steel common front rail up to 102" (2591mm) wide (2 or more units in a battery)
- Gas flex hose & quick disconnect (3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT x 5') w/ restraining device, please specify
Heavy duty gas range with oven, Model MST46R. Two (2) 17" (432mm) even heat hot tops, rated a total 81,000 BTU (23.72 kW) total. Sentry total flame failure protection for all burners. 34" (864mm) wide x 38" (965mm) deep, including 7-1/2" (191mm) deep stainless steel front rail. Porcelain enamel oven interior with 40,000 BTU (11.72 kW) cast iron oven burner. Stainless steel front and sides. 121,000 BTU (35.43 kW) total. Natural or propane gas available. Also available with storage base w/ doors, suffix S, and modular top, suffix T. NOTE: Ranges suppled with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
|Burner Style||Hot top|
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.