Garland/US Range Garland US Range SS686 Sentry Series Restaurant Range
Photo of the Garland US Range SS686 Sentry Series Restaurant Range
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless Steel exterior
- Cool touch oven door handle
- 6" (152 mm) high stainless steel legs ‑ Adjustable
- Removeable, 4-position, rack guides w/ 1 oven rack
- 6 tubular heating elements, infinite switch controlled
- 1 large, full-size oven with complete porcelain interior finish
- 1 Year limited warranty on parts & labor (USA & Canada only)
- Electro‑mechanical heavy duty oven thermostat, (150°F/66°C - 550°F/288°C)
- 10" (254mm) high stainless steel backguard with slotted black enameled angled cap
- 6 sealed, high performance elements with over heat protection and 6-heat switch in lieu of tubular elements, CE approved model SU686, or North American Model SS686
- Additional Oven Rack
- Stainless steel two piece easy to assemble backguard and plate shelf
- Set of (4) Polyurethane (nonmarking) swivel casters with front brakes
- Marine equipment ‑ storm rails, oven door latch, drip tray stop and deck fasteners
- 17"(432mm) high stainless steel backguard with slotted black enameled angled cap
- Convection oven base (add suffix ‑ RC) with 3-position rack guide assembly and 3 oven racks
- Range mounted salamander broiler (Model SER‑686). CE Marked range mounted salamander is SUER‑686
- 5/8" (16mm) thick thermostatically controlled griddle plate available in 12", add suffix 12G, 24" add suffix 24G and 36", add suffix 36G, standard on the right, left optional
- Solid Steel Hot top 1/2"(13mm) thick utilizing front and rear switch controls, available in 12", add suffix 1, and 24" add suffix 2, standard on the left, right optional (Note: Maximum (2)two hot top sections per range.)
Electric medium duty range with full size, all porcelain oven interior, contoured front stainless steel plate rail, 36" (914mm) wide, with 6 all purpose tubular heating elements. Stainless steel exterior, with stainless steel 10" (254 mm) high backguard with slotted black enameled angled cap. Available with optional sealed elements with "over heat protection" – reducing power if element is turned on w/o pan for 8 minutes, hot top(s) and griddle. Available with convection oven base. NOTE: Ranges supplied with casters must be installed with an approved restraining device.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.