Garland/US Range Garland US Range SUMG-100 Summit Series Convection Oven
Deliver hot and delicious food to your customers fast by using this SUMG-100 single-deck convection gas oven by with a 29" x 24" x 24" oven chamber.
With stainless steel construction on the outside and porcelain on the inside, this unit is engineered to perform in every part of heavy-duty baking and cooking without requiring heavy cleaning!
Operating at 53,000 BTU, this convection oven can maintain a temperature range of 150° and 500°F, and you can easily find the sweet spot for your dishes with the solid-state controls! This unit utilizes an electronic spark ignition system for added efficiency!
The left-hand door has a double-pane thermal window so you can check on food inside without having to open it! With the help of the 60-minute timer, you can further minimize manual labor without compromising results! Customize the interior space to your needs using the five (5) chrome-plated racks. There are 10 position rack guides to accommodate assorted items!
This Garland convection oven is approved by UL, cUL, and NSF for safe commercial use! It is mounted on 25.5" stainless steel legs for excellent weight support and stability.
- Natural or propane gas
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs
- Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
- Solid Sate control with electromechanical timer
- Double deck models available, 200 series models
- Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners
- Total of 53,000 BTU(15.53 kW) loading per oven cavity
- Five (5) chrome plated ovens racks on 10-position rack guides
- One year limited parts and labor warranty (USA and Canada only)
- Two-speed fan control (high, low and pulse ) with 3/4 HP fan motor
- Five year limited door warranty, excluding window (USA and Canada only)
- 60/40 dependent door design with double pane thermal window in left-hand door and interior lighting
- Extra oven racks
- Direct connect vent
- Windows in both doors
- Stainless steel solid doors
- Maximum Security Options
- Back enclosure (stainless steel)
- Swivel casters, (4) w/ front brakes
- Removable stainless steel drip pan
- 208 or 240 Volt convection oven motor
- Open base with rack guides and shelf (stainless steel)
- Gas flex hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- Low profile casters, (4) w/ front brakes (double ovens only)
U.S. Range Summit Full-Size Standard Depth, gas convection oven. 53,000 BTU (15.53 kW) cavity, 3/4 HP fan motor with twospeed fan speed control. Direct spark ignition. Natural or propane gas. Solid State Control with 60-minute timer. Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners, five (5) oven racks and 10-position rack guides. All model interiors are 29" (736mm) W by 24" (610mm) H, depth is 24" (610mm) Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs. 60/40 dependent door design with double pane thermal window in left-hand door and interior lighting. 200 Models are double deck units. Specify voltage if other than 115 volt, 60 Hz,1 phase. UL, CUL Gas-Fired and NSF Listed.
|Range Base Style||Convection oven|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.