Garland/US Range Garland US Range UN17FR36 Polar Cuisine Freezer Base
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Drawers||2|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 6" (152mm) adjustable legs
- Santoprene magnetic door gasket
- Center located, flush mounted handle
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Front face mounted scroll type thermometer
- Vertically mounted blower coil, HFC-404A refrigerant
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides with stainless steel bearings
- Removable track assembly drawers with a 10 Year warranty for parts
- ABS interior door front and cabinet sides, stainless steel interior top, rear and bottom
- Standard drawers with mullion between drawers accommodates 12"x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans
- 6" (152mm) mechanical with removable front panel for all refrigerant and electrical connections
- Note: Compressor by others. Unit must be hard wired on site
- Doors and tray racks to accommodate sheet pans in lieu of drawers, N/A on 32" drawers
- Extra deep drawers without mullion to accommodate 6” deep hotel pans (150mm deep Gn 1/1 pans)
US Range low height Remote Refrigerated or Freezer Base to be exclusively used under US Range Heavy Duty Cuisine Series modular tops. Stainless steel exterior front and sides. ABS interior door front and cabinet sides, and stainless steel interior top, rear and bottom. Santoprene magnetic door gasket. Galvanized steel bottom and back of base. CFC free foamed in place insulation. Removable stainless steel roller drawer assembly with self-lubricating rollers. Roller assemblies carry a 10 Year parts warranty. Standard drawers accommodate 12" x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans. HFC-404A refrigerant refrigeration system supplied with electric condensate evaporator, solenoid and thermostat. Units must be hard-wired on site. Vertically mounted blower coil on inside cabinet. 6" (152mm) mechanical section for all refrigerant, and electrical connections. Units equipped with scroll type thermometer. 6" (152mm) adjustable legs standard.
NOTE : All Bases must be order with Cuisine Series or combination of Cuisine Series Modular tops Only. Please specific when ordering modular tops if they are for refrigerated base mount. U.S. Range products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use but are intended for commercial applications only. U.S. Range will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.