Geneva 76712 Bristol Portable Bar
For large parties and other events, it's crucial to have the Geneva 76712 Bristol Portable Bar. This bar is 47.50 inches tall and 96 inches wide.
- TPR casters
- One year warranty
- Tig and resistance welded
- Channel base construction
- 50 lb. ice capacity with cover option
- Full backsplash, all sealed to NSF standards
- Numerous exterior and interior options available
- Easy-to-clean fully stainless steel interior – or workstation
- Frame and panel construction with ¾” plywood and alder wood accents showcase durability
- Full Bumper
- Wood Armrest
- Corner Bumper
- Puritan Pine
- Golden Pecan
- Red Mahogany
- Antique Cherry
- Pre mix
- Post mix
- Towel ring
- Hand sink
- Ice bin cover
- Bottle opener
- Locking doors
- Electrical plug
- 6” caster upgrade
- Convertible speed rail
- Stainless steel mixing rail
- Underbar server with 4 bowls
- CHANNEL BASE CONSTRUCTION Prevents racking and adds strength, especially when transported over uneven surfaces.
- STAINLESS STEEL WORKSTATION: Work surface shall be constructed of 16- gauge stainless steel. The backsplash shall be constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel.
- FULLY STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: Work surface shall be constructed of 18- gauge stainless steel. Wall shall be constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel and the base shall be constructed of 18- gauge stainless steel.
- ICE BIN WITH DRAIN: Ice bin shall have enclosed foam insulation with drain. Ice bin shall have a 50 lb. ice capacity. *6 circuit sealed-in cold plate shall be compatible for use with Pre-Mix and Post-Mix systems.
- CONVERTIBLE SPEED RAIL OPTION: This option converts your bar from functional beverage service to spacesaving furniture in seconds. Stainless steel inserts to make It easy to remove beverages after the event is complete.
- INTERIOR: Tig and resistance welded. Full length heavy gauge stainless steel angles reinforce from corner of body on inside, with high impact edging on outside corners. Full backsplash sealed to NSF standards. Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior.
- EXTERIOR: Available in Antique Cherry, Golden Pecan, Puritan Pine, and Red Mahogany. Carts are constructed with the finest hardwood lumber solids and veneers using the latest in joinery techniques, including time tested mortise and tenon joints. Basic Frame and Panel construction is used where applicable, as well as applied moldings to create the rich quality look and feel of fine furniture. These units are sprayed with pigmented stains and hand wiped to achieve the desired color tones. They are then coated with a hybrid post catalyzed acrylic , KCMA certified, for a beautiful, protective high luster finish, that will last even in the most difficult environments.
- TOP: There are many surfaces available. Wood- material options are Golden Pecan, Puritan Pine, Antique Cherry, and Red Mahogany. Solid surface material options are Bone, Rocky Road Granite, Lave Granite, and Ebony Granite. Granite material options are Luna Pearl, and Uba Tuba, also stainless steel. Additional solid surface options available.
- CASTERS: Thermal plastic rubber casters. The 5 and 6 foot models come with 5” (4 swivel, 2 lock). The 8ft model comes with 5” (4 swivel, 2 lock, 2 ridged). 1 ½” height from the floor for easy travel over thresholds. Concealed casters for appearance of elegant furniture. There is an available 6” caster upgrade.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 of 1 review
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10