Glastender C-CBA-42R-CP10 CHOICE Underbar Combo Ice Bin/Cocktail Unit
Photo of the Glastender C-CBA-42R-CP10 CHOICE Underbar Combo Ice Bin/Cocktail Unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- All stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermoplastic bullet feet
- CFC free foamed-in-place insulation
- Backsplash is an open channel to provide access for beverage lines
- Ten circuit available with all models (add suffix ‘-CP10’ to model number)
- PVC plastic breaker strip around ice bin liner acts as a thermal barrier to prevent heat transfer
- Combo Ice Bins combine separate draining ice bin and bottle well compartments into one integral unit. The fully insulated 12ʺ bottle well may be located on the left, right, or both sides of the ice bin.
- NOTE: Ice bins intended to store potable ice must be ordered with an ice bin cover to maintain the sanitation listing.
- Liner Depth
- Thermoplastic bullet feet
- 1-5/8″ diameter, 16 gauge stainless steel
- 20 gauge stainless steel
- PVC plastic breaker strip around ice bin liner
- Cold Plate (models with ‘-CP10’ suffix)
- Ten circuit available
- Connection is 5/16″ O.D. stainless steel tubing with swaged end
- Ten circuit cold plate model ‘-CP10’: 3/4″ MPT
- Bottle well and main liner without cold plate models: 1-1/2″ tailpiece
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.