Glastender C-IBA-36-CP10-ED CHOICE Extra Deep Underbar Ice Bin
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Glastender C-IBA-36-CP10-ED CHOICE Extra Deep Underbar Ice Bin provides 39% more ice capacity than the normal C-IBA36-CP10 while still maintaining the same footprint. If you’re looking for an ice bin for an extremely busy cocktail well, this unit is an excellent choice.
This underbar ice bin holds 139 lbs of ice in its 14-½” deep and 15” front-to-back compartment. Ice is kept as cold as possible with foamed-in-place CFC-free insulation and a PVC breaker strip. Speed and volume are what this unit is all about, which is why a cover is completely omitted to keep out of the way of busy bartenders. At the bottom of the ice compartment is a built-in ten circuit cold plate to make sure drinks served from your soda gun are nice and frosty. For easier routing of beverage lines, the backsplash is an open channel.
20 gauge stainless steel was chosen for the material of the Glastender C-IBA-36-CP10-ED CHOICE Extra Deep Underbar Ice Bin to provide all the strength and durability necessary to stand up to daily commercial use. The unit stands on 16 gauge stainless steel legs that are 1-⅝” in diameter and 12” in length. Keeping this unit level on uneven flooring is simple with four adjustable thermoplastic bullet feet. The unit is 34” in height overall, 36” wide, and 19” front to back.
The 30” high worktop and 4” tall backsplash make this unit a perfect match with other Glastender CHOICE underbar equipment. Mounting additional accessories like a double or single speed rail is convenient and can optimize the workflow in your cocktail well.
The Glastender C-IBA-36-CP10-ED CHOICE Extra Deep Underbar Ice Bin is ETL-Sanitation certified.
- All stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermoplastic bullet feet
- CFC free foamed-in-place insulation
- Extra deep liner for extra ice capacity
- Ten circuit available with all 24″ and wider models
- Backsplash is an open channel to provide access for beverage lines
- PVC plastic breaker strip around ice bin liner acts as a thermal barrier to prevent heat transfer
- NOTE: Ice bins intended to store potable ice must be ordered with an ice bin cover to maintain the sanitation listing.
- Condiment dispenser
- Ice bin divider for 19ʺ (A) extra deep ice bins.
- Single speed rail, where X is specified as the length in inches.
- Double speed rail, where X is specified as the length in inches.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.