Glastender CS-54X32-CCW Assembly Ice Bin/Cocktail Station
Photo of the Glastender CS-54X32-CCW Assembly Ice Bin/Cocktail Station
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Gooseneck faucet
- Pass thru ice bin - capacity 110#
- Eight bottle insulated storage well
- Blender shelf - dimensions: 16" long by 10" deep
- Tubing chase - dimensions: 4" by 8" by 6-1/2" high
- Available in clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- All faucets are NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G low lead compliant
- Stainless steel draining tray shelf with removable perforated inserts
- Double speed rail - dimensions: 36" long by 10" deep - capacity: 18 bottles
- Two wet waste sinks with strainers - dimensions: 9-1/4" by 11-1/2" by 6" deep
- Laminated wooden front and end panels, specify laminate manufacturer, color, and catalog number when ordering (Conversion to stainless steel front and end panels is available)
- NOTE: Cocktail stations can be ordered without the laminated front and end panels for customers who wish to provide their own. Add the suffix ‘-S’ in the model number when ordering.
- Sink Bowls
- 9-1/4" by 11-1/2" by 6" deep
- Insulated Bottle Well Drain
- 1-1/2" tailpiece
- Ice Bin
- 16" by 26-1/2" by 10-1/2" deep
- Tubing Chase
- 4" by 8" by 6-1/2" high
- Sneeze Guard (optional)
- 17-1/4" by 27-1/2" by 10" high
- Ice Bin Drain
- Standard model - 1-1/2" tailpiece
- Ten circuit cold plate model - 1/2" MPT
- Tray and Overshelf (optional) Drains
- 1/2" tailpiece
- Cold Plate
- Ten circuit available
- Shelf Heights
- Tray shelf - 44"
- Single overshelf (optional) - 69"
- Double overshelf (optional) - 63" and 72"
- Laminated wooden front and end panels
- 1/4" clear acrylic sneeze guard (optional)
- 16 gauge stainless steel parts include: leg mounting brackets and legs
- 18 gauge stainless steel parts include: leg set cross braces and leg pads
- 14 gauge stainless steel parts include: blender shelf ends and double speed rail ends
- 20 gauge stainless steel parts include: tray shelf and inserts, tubing chase, work surface, blender shelf, double speed rail steps, bowls, and ice bins (Stainless front and end panels if specified)
- On 4" centers, accepts 3/8" sink leads, hot and cold water connections required
- Sink Drains
- 1-1/2" I.P.S. Threaded drain will fit Dearborn part #8033 slipnut and part #W-573P washer.
- Ice bin can be at bartender’s left (clockwise) or right (counterclockwise) - specify when ordering
- Provide 12" by 12" open floor drain (safe waste) under ice bin - consult local codes
- Provide 120V, 20 AMP, four-plex electrical outlet below ice bin for appliances such as blenders, carbonators, dispensers, etc.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.