Glastender FRA-24 Underbar Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
Photo of the Glastender FRA-24 Underbar Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Foamed-in-place insulation
- Leg sockets recessed into base
- Adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- One-piece, seamless top and backsplash
- All faucets are NSF/ANSI 372 low lead compliant
- Available sizes to hold one or two 3-gallon containers
- Six foot grounded cord and plug provided (exits at rear)
- 6″ diameter seamless welded draining dipper well and faucet
- All stainless steel exterior with 16 gauge galvanized steel floor
- Completely integrated design - not just a cabinet with separate drop-in module
- Accepts 3/8″ cold water leads
- Stainless steel bullet feet
- 1-5/8″ diameter 16 gauge stainless steel
- 1/4 HP, R404A refrigerant
- 1,945 BTU/hr heat rejection
- Operating range -5°F (-20°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
- 24″ wide model holds one 3-gallon container
- 36″ wide model holds two 3-gallon containers
- 120V, 1 phase, 60 Hz, 4.75 full load amps
- Dedicated 15 amp circuit is recommended
- Includes 6 foot NEMA 5-15P grounded cord and plug
- 22 gauge galvanized steel parts include: wrap on body of freezer unit
- 20 gauge stainless steel parts include: all components unless otherwise noted
- 16 gauge galvanized steel parts include: cabinet floor, condensing unit floor, and leg pads
- 1-1/2″ I.P.S. Threaded drain will fit Dearborn part #8033 slipnut and part #W-573P washer.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.