Glastender GT-30-CCW-240 Glasswasher
Photo of the Glastender GT-30-CCW-240 Glasswasher
You will earn 6,176 Reward Points.
You will earn 6,176 Reward Points.
More from Glastender
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Conveyor lifts out for easy cleaning.
- Set of three separate curtains is included
- Switch panel may be relocated in the field
- Thermostat controls wash tank temperature
- Removable side panels for easy service access
- Automatic electronic peristaltic metering pumps
- Digital temperature gauges built into switch panel
- Available with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- 1/6 HP pumps recirculate wash water and rinse water
- Removable top and front shield for easy cleaning access
- Prime switches provided for high speed chemical priming
- Sensor activated low water cutoff in wash tank protects heater
- 4000 watt heater encased in an incoloy sheath to resist caustic detergents
- Spray boxes unlatch for easy cleaning - engineered for maximum soil removal
- Automatic chemical sensor alerts operator when detergent and sanitizer is low
- Fractional HP drive motor powers the belt driven conveyor and includes built-in slip clutch
- 20 and 22 gauge stainless steel parts include: cabinet
- 18 gauge stainless steel parts include: floor and tanks
- Conveyor is electropolished, welded stainless steel wire
- 16 gauge stainless steel parts include: leg mounting brackets and legs
- General Plumbing (Hot water and cold water required)
- Minimum water pressure is 25 PSI
- Plumb with 1/2" water supply. Adapt to 3/8" FMPT.
- Install separate water shut-off valve for each connection
- Unit has built-in air gaps. Vacuum breakers are not required
- Maximum water pressure is 100 PSI. Install water pressure regulator if line pressure is over 100 PSI. Water valve on unit has built-in strainer and flow control to provide consistent volume between 25 and 100 PSI
- Hot Water Only
- Maximum temperature is 150ºF (66ºC), minimum is 130ºF (54ºC).
- Initial fill is 4-3/4 gallons. Maximum consumption is 1/4 gallon per minute during operation
- Cold Water Only
- Initial fill is 3-1/2 gallons, maximum consumption is 2 gallons per minute during operation
- Minimum temperature is 75ºF (24ºC) per FDA Code. Install hot/cold mixing valve if necessary.
- Consult local chemical supplier to match detergent with local water conditions
- Extra heavy duty, non-foaming, commercial liquid dishwashing detergent is required - .30% concentration
- Liquid chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite - 5.25% solution) adjusted to 50 ppm or iodophor adjusted to 12.5 ppm
- 3 minute cycle, 60 second wash and 60 second rinse exposure
- 1440 - 2-1/2" diameter or 1260 - 2-3/4" diameter glasses per hour (maximum glass height 10" - including pitchers and wine carafes)
- 1-1/2" tailpiece
- Use open type floor drain for maximum drainage
- Two white plastic drain cocks extending below the bottom are for recirculating pump drainage when required for replacement or winterizing. The drain cocks are in the closed position - no plumbing is required.
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit required (30 amp for 208V)
- 120/208-240V, single phase, 60Hz, 3-wire (two hot and one neutral), ground connected per local code (green wire), 20 amp for 240 volt or 30 amp for 208 volt (4 wire total), unit will operate within 10% of rated voltage
- A power relay in the unit separates the high and low voltages and directs the respective power to the electrical components. The heater and power light operate on 208 or 240 volts - all other components operate on 120 volts.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.