Glastender GT-30-CW-208 Glasswasher
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Glastender GT-30-CW-208 Glasswasher is a clockwise rotating 120/208v/60/1-ph powered unit capable of washing up to 1,440 2-½” diameter (10” max height) glasses per hour. Washing large amounts of glassware manually can be tiresome work and losses from breakage can really add up over time. A glasswasher can free up your staff to be more productive while eliminating losses from breakage due to accidents while washing. This unit can be placed near the glassware storage or staging area and staff can drop off dirty glassware on the conveyor, leave to take care of other tasks and return 3 minutes later to freshly cleaned glassware.
Inside the Glastender GT-30-CW-208 Glasswasher, there are 2 separate chambers for washing with hot water and rinsing with cold water. Both chambers have their own tanks, ⅙ HP recirculation pumps, and sprayer boxes. Rinsing uses cool water allowing freshly washed glasses to be handled comfortably. Hot water in the washing chamber is kept at the optimal temperature with a 4,000-watt heating element with an Incoloy sheath that resists corrosion. The two internal chambers and the loading/unloading area are separated with 3 curtains to prevent water from mixing and splashing freshly washed glassware.
The switch panel for this model can be ordered installed on the front or left side of the unit, depending on what is most convenient for your application. The switch panel includes digital temperature readouts for both the wash and rinse water, a power indicator light, a conveyor on/off switch, a check chemical light, switches for priming detergent and sanitizer, and a fill switch.Water levels are electronically monitored and will automatically top-off when needed. Detergent and sanitizer are automatically delivered at the right amounts by peristaltic pumps.
The Glastender GT-30-CW-208 Glasswasher is made from highly durable stainless steel that is not only easy to clean but will also maintain its appearance even after years of hard use. For ease of maintenance and cleaning the top, front shields, side panels, conveyor, and spray boxes are simple to remove.
This unit requires ½” hot and cold water plumbing that adapt to ⅜” FMPT fittings. For the unit to operate properly, the water pressure must be between 25 PSI and 100 PSI, The hot water supply for the unit must be between 130ºF and 150ºF. To comply with FDA regulations, the cold water supply cannot be cooler than 75ºF. An open floor drain is necessary for maximum drainage from the unit’s 1-½” tailpiece.
This unit uses 120/208v/60/1-ph power and requires a dedicated 30.0 amp circuit.
The Glastender GT-30-CW-208 Glasswasher has cETLus and ETL-Sanitation certification.
- Conveyor lifts out for easy cleaning
- Set of three separate curtains is included
- Switch panel may be relocated in the field
- Thermostat controls wash tank temperature
- Removable side panels for easy service access
- Automatic electronic peristaltic metering pumps
- Digital temperature gauges built into switch panel
- Available with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- 1/6 HP pumps recirculate wash water and rinse water
- Removable top and front shield for easy cleaning access
- Prime switches provided for high speed chemical priming
- Sensor activated low water cutoff in wash tank protects heater
- 4000 watt heater encased in an incoloy sheath to resist caustic detergents
- Spray boxes unlatch for easy cleaning - engineered for maximum soil removal
- Automatic chemical sensor alerts operator when detergent and sanitizer is low
- Fractional HP drive motor powers the belt driven conveyor and includes built-in slip clutch
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.