Glastender GT-30-CW-240 Glasswasher
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Glastender GT-30-CW-240 Glasswasher is a clockwise rotating 120/240v/60/1-ph powered model that can wash up to 1,440 2-½” diameter (max 10” height) glasses per hour. Although this unit is able to properly wash a large number of glasses it takes up as little space as possible. At 30-⅛” wide, 30-⅛” front to back, and 38-½” tall, it’s easy to find space for this unit. The continuous rotating conveyor system allows you to place a load of dirty glasses on the conveyor even if the unit is currently washing a load. When the unit cycles the dirty batch will automatically enter the washing chamber. This allows you to take care of other duties while the glasswasher does its work.
The Glastender GT-30-CW-240 Glasswasher has 3 curtains to separate the wash, rinse and loading/unloading area, this keeps water from mixing and splashing onto clean glassware. The washing chamber and rinsing chamber have their own, tanks, sprayer heads, and ⅙ HP circulating pumps. The hot water washing chamber maintains its temperature with a 4.0 kW water heater which is sheathed in Incoloy to prevent corrosion. Cool water is used for rinsing to make freshly washed glassware cool enough to handle when they are cycled out of the unit. This unit is very efficient with its water use, only using a quarter of a gallon of water for every minute in operation. Water levels in the unit are electronically monitored and are automatically refilled when depleted.
This model can be ordered with the switch panel on the front or left side of the unit giving you more flexibility in its placement. The switch panel includes 2 digital readouts for the wash and rinse temperature, a fill switch, a conveyor on/off switch, a power indicator light, a check chemicals light, and switches for priming sanitizer and detergent from the chemical lines. Peristatic pumps automatically deliver the proper amounts of detergent and sanitizer to the unit.
The Glastender GT-30-CW-240 is made from aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean stainless steel which will stand the test of time. Maintenance and cleaning duties are easily accomplished with removable spray boxes, front shields, conveyor, side panels, and top. The unit stands on 7” long tubular legs with adjustable bullet feet for easy leveling.
For proper operation, the unit needs ½” hot and cold water plumbing with ⅜” FMPT fittings. The water pressure on site must be between 25 PSI and 100 PSI. Hot water supplied to the unit needs to be between 130ºF and 150ºF. To meet FDA requirements, the cold water on site can’t be cooler than 75ºF. An open floor drain needs to be used for maximum drainage from the unit’s 1-½” tailpiece.
This unit uses 120/240v/60/1-ph power and requires a dedicated 20.0 amp circuit.
The Glastender GT-30-CW-240 Glasswasher has cETLus and ETL-Sanitation certification.
- Conveyor lifts out for easy cleaning
- Set of three separate curtains is included
- Switch panel may be relocated in the field
- Thermostat controls wash tank temperature
- Removable side panels for easy service access
- Automatic electronic peristaltic metering pumps
- Digital temperature gauges built into switch panel
- Available with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- 1/6 HP pumps recirculate wash water and rinse water
- Removable top and front shield for easy cleaning access
- Prime switches provided for high speed chemical priming
- Sensor activated low water cutoff in wash tank protects heater
- 4000 watt heater encased in an incoloy sheath to resist caustic detergents
- Spray boxes unlatch for easy cleaning - engineered for maximum soil removal
- Automatic chemical sensor alerts operator when detergent and sanitizer is low
- Fractional HP drive motor powers the belt driven conveyor and includes built-in slip clutch
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.