Glastender LLDS-102R Back Bar Lighted Liquor Display
Photo of the Glastender LLDS-102R Back Bar Lighted Liquor Display
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Access hole provides access to on/off switch
- Durable black-vinyl clad exterior (stainless steel available by special order)
- Available with two (LLDS models) or three (LLD3 models) 4" high by 4" deep steps
- Removable step cover for easy access to fluorescent light bulbs (light bulbs included)
- Power cord and on/off switch can be located left or right to meet your installation requirements
- One-piece clear acrylic cover is easy to clean and protects internal components from spills. Units are certified to meet ANSI/UL 962 spill test requirements
- LLD models have two steps and are designed for use in conjunction with Glastender Glass Ice Display Units. The first step is 9-1/4" high and a front light channel helps to illuminate the ice display
- 22 black vinyl-clad steel: front, back, and sides
- Top consists of 1/8″ thick clear high impact PVC
- 22 gauge galvanized steel parts include: interior ballast housing and light bulb platform
- 115V, 1 phase, 60Hz, less than 5 full load amps
- Includes on/off switch and 9 foot NEMA 5-15P grounded cord and plug located on the left or right side as specified by the model number
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.