Grindmaster-Cecilware 74110E AMW" Coffee Urn
Photo of the Grindmaster-Cecilware 74110E AMW" Coffee Urn
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If taking care of your commercial kitchen is important, be sure to add the Grindmaster-Cecilware 74110E AMW Coffee Urn to your must-have checklist. This item is 34.63 inches tall, 26.50 inches wide, and 20.25 inches deep.
- Durable Construction - All A.I.S.I. type 304, 18-8 stainless steel.
- Low water cutoff System - Protects heating elements from burn out, at start-up or in operation.
- Constant Brew Temperature - Brew temperature varies less than 5ºF (3ºC) throughout spay over.
- Automatic refill of water compartment - Water compartment automatically refills and reheats as needed.
- Automatic Coffee Agitation - Thoroughly mixes brewed coffee immediately after spray over is completed.
- Velvet Smooth Spray Arm - Teflon® coating on spray arm piston prevents liming and insures smooth operation. Positive “stops” on spray arm for operator ease.
- Fresh Water Brewing - Water used for brewing is fresh water that is heated in a coiled, nickel-plated, copper heat exchange tube inside the urn. As water passes through the heat exchanger coil it is heated to optimum brew temperature.
- Dial Thermometer with color-marked brew zone.
- Adjustable Bypass valve on spray arm - Enables proper coffee extraction even with variable water conditions
- Thermostat adjustable from front - Knob on thermostat has four marked positions: Brew, Hold, Night Standby and Off.
- Fully Automatic Push Button Operation - Simply load brew basket with coffee, align spray arm over basket lid hole and press brew start button.
- Drain valve in bottom
- Control drawer with all electronic components is accessible from side.
- Specify electric service desired. Standard is dual voltage 120/240V or 120/208V single phase 3 wire (neutral wire required). Watts and amps as shown. Note: A ground wire must be provided in addition to wire service shown. All service includes terminal block hook-up.
- Twin and single automatic urns MIL-U-43263E or latest specification. Available modified for marine (shipboard) use; no spillage of liquid with 15° list in any plane, and other requirements. Contact factory for detailed quotation and data.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.