Grindmaster-Cecilware 7413E AMW" Coffee Urn
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Take your kitchen to the next level with the Grindmaster-Cecilware 7413E AMW Coffee Urn. This item is 27.13 inches tall and 18.75 inches deep.
- Durable Construction - All A.I.S.I. type 304, 18-8 stainless steel.
- Low water cutoff System - Protects heating elements from burn out, at start-up or in operation.
- Constant Brew Temperature - Brew temperature varies less than 5ºF (3ºC) throughout spay over.
- Automatic refill of water compartment - Water compartment automatically refills and reheats as needed.
- Automatic Coffee Agitation - Thoroughly mixes brewed coffee immediately after spray over is completed.
- Velvet Smooth Spray Arm - Teflon® coating on spray arm piston prevents liming and insures smooth operation. Positive “stops” on spray arm for operator ease.
- Fresh Water Brewing - Water used for brewing is fresh water that is heated in a coiled, nickel-plated, copper heat exchange tube inside the urn. As water passes through the heat exchanger coil it is heated to optimum brew temperature.
- Dial Thermometer with color-marked brew zone.
- Adjustable Bypass valve on spray arm - Enables proper coffee extraction even with variable water conditions
- Thermostat adjustable from front - Knob on thermostat has four marked positions: Brew, Hold, Night Standby and Off.
- Fully Automatic Push Button Operation - Simply load brew basket with coffee, align spray arm over basket lid hole and press brew start button.
- Drain valve in bottom
- Control drawer with all electronic components is accessible from side.
- Specify electric service desired. Standard is dual voltage 120/240V or 120/208V single phase 3 wire (neutral wire required). Watts and amps as shown. Note: A ground wire must be provided in addition to wire service shown. All service includes terminal block hook-up.
- Twin and single automatic urns MIL-U-43263E or latest specification. Available modified for marine (shipboard) use; no spillage of liquid with 15° list in any plane, and other requirements. Contact factory for detailed quotation and data.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.