Grindmaster-Cecilware B-SGP Precision Brew" Coffee Brewer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
With the Grindmaster-Cecilware B-SGP Precision Brew Coffee Brewer, you can save time by brewing right into a thermal server. This thermal server brewer is 29 inches tall, 8.25 inches wide, and 17.75 inches deep.
- Gourmet Brew basket, (pn 71431) available as an option.
- Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Brew Volume - Can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Warranty - 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 3 years part warranty on the control board.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Model B-SGP is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It brews into a 2.5L (85oz.) vacuum insulated gravity container (container sold separately).
- Vacuum insulated gravity container model GP-2.5 is portable and holds fresh coffee for hours without adding heat (container sold separately).
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.