Cecilware PB-430 Precision Brew" Digital Shuttle Brewer
Photo of the Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-430 Precision Brew" Digital Shuttle Brewer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Model PB-430 is a twin, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (2) radiant heat, air-insulated 1.5 gallon (5.7L), ACS-1 Shuttles.
- The ACS-1 Shuttle® is the classic 1.5 gallons (5.7L) stainless steel, air insulated, radiant heat Shuttle.
- The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/-1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- 3 Brew Volumes - From ½ gallon (1.9L) to 1½ gallons (5.7L). Each volume can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
- Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Bypass adjustment - For Large and Medium brew volumes, program up to 33% of the total brew volume to bypass the coffee grounds. Changing percentage of bypass will not affect brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached optimum brew temperature. Program On or Off.
- Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lockout - The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Brew Basket Lock - The brew basket(s) are automatically locked in-place throughout the brew cycle.
- Independent or simultaneous brewing on twin brewers.
- Diagnostics - The front display will indicate any water or heater failures.
- Hot Water Faucet - For use in making tea, soup, hot chocolate. Using the faucet will not affect the brew volume.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10
There are reviews yet.