Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-430 Precision Brew" Digital Shuttle Brewer
Photo of the Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-430 Precision Brew" Digital Shuttle Brewer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Brewing on-the-go is easy with this Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-430 Precision Brew Digital Shuttle Brewer, a highly rated machine. This brewer is 25 inches tall.
- Independent or simultaneous brewing on twin brewers.
- Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Diagnostics - The front display will indicate any water or heater failures.
- Programming Lockout - The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Warranty - 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.
- Brew Basket Lock - The brew basket(s) are automatically locked in-place throughout the brew cycle.
- The ACS-1 Shuttle® is the classic 1.5 gallons (5.7L) stainless steel, air insulated, radiant heat Shuttle®.
- Model PB-330 is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (1) radiant heat, air-insulated, ACS-1 Shuttle®.
- Hot Water Faucet - For use in making tea, soup, hot chocolate. Using the faucet will not affect the brew volume.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/-1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Model PB-430 is a twin, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (2) radiant heat, air-insulated 1.5 gallon (5.7L), ACS-1 Shuttles®.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached optimum brew temperature. Program On or Off.
- 3 Brew Volumes - From ½ gallon (1.9L) to 1½ gallons (5.7L). Each volume can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew.
- Bypass adjustment - For Large and Medium brew volumes, program up to 33% of the total brew volume to bypass the coffee grounds. Changing percentage of bypass will not affect brew volume.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.