Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-8113E PrecisionBrew" Coffee Urn
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Complete your kitchen with the Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-8113E PrecisionBrew Coffee Urn. This item is 20 inches deep.
- Ample Brew Baskets: Baskets hold more than 2 pounds of coffee
- Dual Wall Insulated Body: Urn body is insulated with high density fiberglass
- Dual Spray Arms: Brew two 3-gallon batches simultaneously (triple urn only)
- Three Batch Sizes Per Liner: Program specific brew sequences for each portion size of each liner
- Easily Changed Flow Control or Orifice: Change the sprayover rate by simply changing one orifice
- Insulated Liners: Dual wall, air insulated, electro-polished liners hold your coffee between 180°F and 185°F
- Quality Control Timers: Each liner has a two digit countdown timer to remind operator when it is time to brew again
- Digital Liquid Level Sensors in Liners: Easy-to-read vertical LED light graph. No more unsightly gauge level glasses
- Automatic Air Agitation: Programmable, keeps undissolved solids in suspension so that all cups have the same profile, because - Every Cup Counts!
- PrecisionBrew™ Technology: Complete control of brew cycle, contact time, and brew temperature. Using pulses you can dictate exact contact time. Thermistor sensor keeps water temperature to within +/- 1°F
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.