Grindmaster-Cecilware PBVSA-330 Precision Brew" Shuttle Brewer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Grindmaster-Cecilware PBVSA-330 Precision Brew Shuttle Brewer is just one of the best machines on the market for brewing needs in small and mobile spaces. This brewer is 9 inches wide.
- Bumper guides allow brewer to brew into 3.0 L airpots. (Airpots sold separately.)
- Pulse Brewing – With up to 10 pulses, the operator has complete control over the coffee grounds and water contact time.
- 3 Brew Volumes: from ½ gallon (1.9 L) to 1½ gallons (5.7 L). Each volume can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial and error set-up.
- Digitally controlled with PrecisionBrew™ Technology. The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 10 F during the complete brew cycle.
- Many brew variables are programmable: water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew, drip time, pre-infusion, and lockout, along with a programmable energy-saving 'sleep mode' feature.
- Brews into included 1.5 gallon (5.7 L) vacuum insulated AVS-1.5 AShuttle®, stainless steel container without stand. When used with the available stand VS-S (sold separately), Shuttles® are portable and will maintain hot freshly brewed coffee without additional heat.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.