Hatco GRSBF-24-I Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Flush Top
You will earn 762.85 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base
- 36" (914 mm) flexible conduit channels power lines from the shelf to a control box
- Uniform heat distribution with hardcoated aluminum surface and blanket-type element
- Standard controller includes control thermostat, an illuminated power switch and mounting brackets
- The Built-in Heated Shelf has a .75" (19 mm) flanged edge that allows the unit to fit into a countertop opening
- Recommended for use in metallic counters. For other surfaces, verify that the material is suitable for temperature up to 200°F (93°C)
- GRSBF models are available in widths from 25.5" to 73.5" (648-1867 mm) and depths of 17", 21", 25.5" or 31.5" (432, 533, 648 or 800 mm)
- Note: Models with flush mount recessed electronic control box are not CE approved. Non-standard colors are non-returnable. Hatco is not responsible for counter damage caused by heat from the warmer
- Designer Colors for Flush Mount Control Bezel Box - Stainless Steel is standard color
- Navy Blue
- Warm Red
- Gray Granite
- White Granite
- Hunter Green
- Antique Copper
- Conduit in lieu of standard 3' (914 mm) (Flush Mount ITC Control Box only)
- 6' (1829 mm) conduit
- 10' (3048 mm) conduit
- Stainless Steel Top Surface
- Flush Mount Electronic Control Box with Lighted Power Switch with cord and plug
- Flush Mount Thermostatic Control Box with Lighted Power Switch with cord and plug
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.