Hobart HC24EO5-1 Convection Steamer
Request a Quote
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 304 series stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless steel cooking compartment.
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms.
- Generator pan is stainless steel with stamped water level line.
- HC24EO5 is shipped for 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase. Phase is field convertible.
- Efficient steam generating system, requires no water connections, drain connection optional.
- Controls include three position control switch (timed cooking / Off / constant cooking). 60 minute timer.
- HC24EO3 is shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and 240/60-50/1.
- Solid sheathed tubular elements (8 KW)(12 KW) embedded in 1" thick cast aluminum sealed to pan bottom with thermal transfer compound for even heat distribution.
- 480 volt, 60 Hz, 3 phase power supply, includes step down transformer.
- Floor legs, 6".
- 4" counter legs.
- Open leg stand.
- Floor caster, 6".
- Cord and plug set.
- Stand sliding shelf.
- Stainless steel pan cover.
- Caster for open leg stand.
- 28" open leg stand with pan slides 24"w x 28"h.
- 34" open leg stand with pan slides 24"w x 34"h.
- Single point electrical connection kit 3-phase only.
- Set of two universal pan slides for open leg stand.
- Pull-out 12" x 20" sliding shelf (cooking compartment).
- Stacking kit for two units with hardware, counter mount.
- 12" x 20" stainless steel pans: 1" deep (solid) (perforated), 2 1⁄2" deep (solid) (perforated) & 4" deep (solid) (perforated)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.