Jackson WWS AJ-44CGP Dishwasher
Photo of the Jackson WWS AJ-44CGP Dishwasher
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully automatic including auto-fill.
- Incoming water pressure regulator.
- Convenient, externally operated lever drain.
- Completely self-draining stainless steel wash pump.
- Totally electro-mechanical; no solid state controls utilized.
- Heavy gauge construction for extra ruggedness and durability.
- Complete Right-to-Left and Left-to-Right convertibility in the field.
- Standard 8” vent cowls/splash shields on both wash and rinse ends of the machine.
- 248 racks per hour hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 234 racks per hour chemical sanitizing rinse.
- 0.94 gallons per rack hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 1.0 gallons per rack chemical sanitizing rinse.
- Stainless steel frame, legs, adjustable bullet feet, and front appearance panel are all standard.
- A long 18” wash section as well as 18” separation between wash and rinse produces superior results.
- Standard 25” clearance allows owner operators the ability to wash large utensils, trays, and bun pans.
- Exclusive “Energy Guard” controls system operates wash and rinse sections only when a rack is being washed or rinsed.
- Exclusive Adjust-A-Peak feature (patented) allows the owner operator to manually adjust the speed of the conveyor system from 124 racks per hour all the way to maximum capacity of 248/234 racks per hour.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.