Kolpak QSX7-1006-CT Walk-In Cooler 7'-3.75" H, 9'-8" W, 5'-10" L floorless & Top Mounted Compressor
- Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak 7'-4" H 9'-8" W 5'-10" L floorless
- FREE Performer Advantage Stainless Steel door package ($800 value)
- No Refrigeration Technician Required.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
- For outdoor package pricing please call 800-555-0666
- Because of state requirements, there will be additional lead-times and costs for walk-ins shipping to California, Washington or Oregon.
The Kolpak QSX7-106-CT Walk-In Cooler is a floorless model that features a powerful 3/4 horsepower, medium-temperature (+38F) top-mounted unit that will keep your inventory fresh and chilled to perfection. The unit features a 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior for maximum durability, a 2.5" dial thermometer for precise temperature control, and 1.5" vinyl/foam screeds. This cooler is 90 inches tall, 116 inches wide, and 70 inches deep. Optional outdoor package is available.
- Polar-Pak can easily be installed in practically no time at all without the services of a refrigeration technician or plumber. Corners, wall panels, and doors are quickly assembled on the unit's floor (or screeds), and the ceiling panels lifted into place. Then the self-contained wall-mount refrigeration unit, equipped with caster for leveling, is simply rolled up and fitted into place. The top mount system is shipped ready to fit into the appropriate ceiling panel and is simply lifted into position and then bolted into place. Wiring the refrigeration system can be as simple as attaching a pigtail and plugging the unit into the wall. No drain line is required for indoor installations - making Polar-Pak ideal for basements and upper-floor applications. If you do not see a specific Kolpak product, please call 1-800-555-0666 and our Sales Consultant will be able to assist you. Thank you.
- Polar-Pak coolers and freezers are made with the same rugged, high-performance construction that has to make KOLPAK the leader in walk-in refrigeration. The Polar-Pak modular panels of 4" 100% foamed in place non-CFC urethane foam offers superior insulating capabilities. The exterior and interior of top-quality galvalume. The Polar-Pak also offers superior air circulation around the coils making it both economical and efficient to run.
- Self-evaporating compressor technology eliminates the need for a plumber or plumbing equipment.
- Side mounted unit compressor comes on casters so there is no heavy lifting for our valued customers.
- Hot gas condensate evaporator
- Vapor-proof interior light with convenient switch
- Posi-Loc panel fasteners for a perfect airtight fit
- Brushed chrome hinges and door handle with key lock
- Interior safety release to prevent accidental entrapment
- Super door" construction to seal in cold, prevent condensation
- Coved corners on floor panels for easier cleaning, greater sanitation
- Heated air-vents on freezers to eliminate vacuum & pressure build-up
- Polar-Pak is flexible enough to be used in virtually any configuration. There's no need for numbered panels. Side mount refrigeration systems can easily be set into any of the unit's 46" wide wall panel locations. Unit Coil is level with the ceiling, thus providing more storage area and preventing accidental damage to the fan.
- Lower cost polystyrene insulation has a low R-Factor (insulative rating).The polystyrene insulated unit will not hold temperature as effectively as the high quality foamed in place urethane used in Kolpak systems. In fact, a Kolpak unit may operate as little as half the time and still maintain temperature. This translates into substantial electrical savings and reduced wear and tear on the refrigeration system. The payback for the additional cost should be realized in as little as 6 months to a year.The Kolpak "foamed in place" construction process involves blowing high-density urethane foam into a block of pre-constructed heavy gauge panels. Polystyrene insulated units are manufactured by simply laminating (gluing) the outer metal skin onto foam blocks which have been known to delaminate after time. Think twice before purchasing these units as they do not pay in the long run. Kolpak manufactures custom components for their refrigeration systems that are oversized and are more productive. These systems are tested to function in ambient temperatures as high as 120 degrees. Most other manufacturers test at 90 degrees. Additionally, more than any other component in your operation, refrigeration systems are highly sensitive and may require more service. It's comforting to know that Kolpak has authorized service agencies throughout the country and can respond speedily when required. The old axiom, "You get what you pay for" surely applies here.
- Flat membrane roof cap
- Outdoor package for door
- Outdoor package for 2 hp low temp, w/ low ambient controls, crankcase heater & outdoor housing
- We recommend including liftgate at check out if you don't have a dock or forklift. For lift-gate delivery please specify at check out.
- Cooler/freezer Combinations are available using listed compartment sizes. 30" and 34" wide doors. Contact factory for additional options and accessories.
- Thermometer: 2 1/2 dial type
- Interior Floor: .100" smooth aluminum
- Interior Finish: 26 gauge embossed galvalume
- Exterior Finish: 26 gauge embossed galvalume
- Insulation: 4" 100% foam-in-place polyurethane
|Shipping||Quick Ship Model|
|Category||Walk In Cooler,Modular|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.