Krowne Metal Metal KR18-30-10 Royal 1800 Series
Photo of the Krowne Metal KR18-30-10 Royal 1800 Series
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 20 gauge stainless steel
- Back and Bottom
- 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Cold Plate: 1/2” IPS drain connection
- No Cold Plate: 1” IPS drain connection
- 20 gauge stainless steel. 12” or 15” deep
- Tubing Access (Cold Plate)
- 2100 Series: 1/2” x 4.3” cutout in left side of backsplash
- 1800 Series: 3/4” x 3 1/2” cutout in left side of backsplash
- Front Apron
- 20 gauge stainless steel clad over 20 gauge galvanized steel
- 1 5/8” tubular 16 gauge stainless steel with gray plastic bullet foot
- Cold Plate
- Optional high performance built-in 10 circuit post-mix cold plate.
- Two full with remainder to be half circuits. Bump and swedge fittings on ends
- The plate is sealed into the bottom. Each circuit is 5/16” OD stainless steel tubing.
- NOTE: Cold Plate units supplied with 1/2” x 4” male threaded PVC tailpipe
- KR-501 Towel Ring
- KR-311 Left End Splash
- KR-101 Condiment Tray
- KR-310 Right End Splash
- KR-103 Stainless Steel Divider
- KR-401 Cap Catcher and Opener
- Built-in Cold Plate (see features above)
- KR-406 Faucet installed over Ice Bin for Meltdown
- KR-108 Perforated Bottom (Ice Bins without Cold Plates)
- SC”XX”F Full Sliding Cover (“XX” denotes size of Ice Bin)
- SC”XX”H Partial Sliding Cover (“XX” denotes size of Ice Bin)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.