Lakeside Manufacturing Manufacturing 6910 Premier Series" Tray Truck
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Space saving narrow design.
- Doors open 270° for unobstructed access.
- Designed for delivery of insulated meal trays.
- Recessed vertical push handles on both ends.
- Compartment floor drain facilitates interior cleaning.
- Perimeter bumper protect walls, furnishings and doors.
- Accommodates 10 or 20 each, 14˝ x 18˝ or 15˝ x 20˝ size trays, one per ledge.
- Sure-grip door catch assures positive door closure and convenient one-hand opening.
- Cart body and removable stainless steel ledge panels are easily cleaned and sanitized.
- Custom Ledge Spacing
Unit shall be of Type 304 stainless steel welded and riveted construction to accommodate 14˝ x 18˝ or 15˝ x 20˝ trays. Material thickness shall be 16 gauge for top and floor/base, 18 gauge for back and sides. Door(s) shall be of 18 gauge insulated double-pan design, and shall be mounted to unit frame with three each 3" heavy-duty stainless steel hinges. Hinges shall be welded to door(s) and unit frame. Door(s) shall swing 270° to provide full access to tray compartments, and shall be easily removable by lifting off of hinges. Doors shall be held in full open position by hold-open catches. Door latches shall be recessed paddle design. Tray ledges shall be of 16 gauge stainless steel angle, welded to a 14 gauge stainless frame panel at 5˝ spacing. Ledge panels shall be adjustable to accommodate 14˝ x 18˝ or 15˝ x 20˝ trays, and shall be removable for easy cleaning. Tray compartment(s) shall have vents on sides and back panels and shall have perforated floor center drain(s). Unit shall feature _" thick extruded PVC perimeter bumper mounted to unit base, and recessed rubber coated vertical push handles on both ends of unit. Casters shall be extra-load plate type, mounted to 12 gauge stainless steel channels on unit base. Casters shall feature shielded swivel ball bearing races and zerk fittings for lubrication of swivel and hub bearings. Caster wheels shall be 6˝ diameter with 2˝ wide rounded tread of non-marking cushion material. Two casters shall have brake. Unit shall be NSF listed.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.