Manitowoc B-570 Ice Bin
Photo of the Manitowoc B-570 Ice Bin
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 30"-wide Manitowoc B-570 Ice Bin is perfect for storing up to 430 lbs of ice in your bar, restaurant, or cafe. It's compatible with many of the top Manitowoc ice machines, and includes study legs to elevate it off the floor 6" to 7-3/4". This bin features a stay-open door for easy access to the ice, as well as an internal scoop holder for convenience and sanitation purposes. Its DuraTech stainless steel exterior is easy to wipe clean, corrosion and stratch resistant, and durable enough for long-term use.
- Soft durometer trim around opening helps silence bin door closing.
- Convenient stay-open design keeps bin door out of the way while scooping ice.
- Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation.
- DuraTech™ stainless finish exterior is durable, corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Liner won’t rust, dent, chip, crack or discolor.
- Bin liner is one-piece (seamless) “rotocast” polyethylene.
- Bin door, although rectangular, is gray ABS to match ice machine trim color.
- DuraTech™ stainless finish exterior is durable, corrosion-resistant and attractive.
- Bin leg is bullet design, adjustable from 6.00" to 7.75" (15.24 cm to 19.685 cm) and painted black.
- C-Style Bin does not include scoop holder, bin door design, or rounded corner enhancements included I Series with B-Style design.
- 4" (10.16 cm), 6" (15.24 cm) and 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable legs in painted and stainless steel and 2.5" (6.35 cm), and 7.625" (19.37cm) casters available for most models. Contact factory for model number and order information.
- Bin & Accessories: 3 Year Parts & Labor.
1 of 18 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10