Manitowoc BG-0260A Large Gourmet Ice Cube Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc BG-0260A Large Gourmet Ice Cube Maker
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc BG-0260A Large Gourmet Ice Cube Maker is the perfect ice machine to add to your establishment. Using 22 gallons of potable water, this unit can produce up to 306 lbs of extra-large ice cubes - about 2,000 cubes - in just one day. It includes a built-in ice bin that holds up to 143 lbs of ice at a time (and an ice scoop), so you'll never have to worry about running out of ice. This machine operates with a 1 hp condenser unit, R-404A refrigerant, and an air-cooled design. It includes a heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet and 6" legs that raise the unit up off the floor, perfect for easy cleaning and maintanence.
- 143 lbs. (65 kg) ice storage capacity.
- Over 2,000 60g cubes produced per day.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
- Up to 306 lbs (139 kg) of daily large gourmet ice production.
- Large gourmet cubes are ideal for drinks on the rocks and situations where less ice is preferred
- 3 Years parts and labor
- Ice Scoop, 6" Bin Legs, Alternate Low Profile Legs Standard Legs Adjustable from 4-1/2" to 6" Low Profile Non-Adjustable 1/4"
Ice Machine Electric:
- Total ampacity: Air-cooled: 13.2 amps
- Maximum fuse size: Air-cooled: 20 amps
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses
- 115/60/1 115/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 20A plug configuration
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 1 HP
- Condenser Heat of Rejection (BTU per hour): 4500 (average)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 50˚-90˚F (10˚-32˚C)*
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50˚-100°F (10˚-38˚C)*
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In: Min. 14 psi (96.5 kPA) Max. 84 psi (579.2 kPA)
The crystal clear, large gourmet "Big Shot" cube weighs
60g and is 2" tall x 1-1/2" wide x 1-3/4" thick making it
ideal for a drink on the rocks with a single cube.
1 of 2 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10