Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Bin
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Bin is ideal for establishments with large-scale ice storage needs, as this unit can hold up to 1320 lbs of ice. It features a sliding gate to control ice flow to the loading snout, as well as impact-resistant sliding windows so you can easily check ice levels inside the bin. This bin includes an ice scoop and stainless steel bin adapter for several Indigo series ice machines.
- Sliding Ice Gate
- Returns easily to full down position
- Controls ice flow into snout for easy removal with either scoop or shovel
- Quality Construction
- Stainless steel exterior
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Impact-resistant sliding windows for easy bin inspection
- Durable Polyethylene Lift Door
- Provides outstanding durability
- Eliminates sharp corners and gaskets
- Offers maximum access for fast, easy ice removal
- Ball catch hinge holds bin door open when scooping ice
- F-Series Bins Include: set of (4) 6" bin legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- FC-1350 Bin and Cart System Includes: bin, base, (2) 240 lb. capacity carts with lids, set of (6) flanged legs, Ice Paddle, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- 3302593 - 82 oz. Scoop
- K-00414 - Shovel 36" (91.44 cm) Length
- K-00412 - Paddle 46.5" (118.11 cm) length
- K-00416 - Totes Ice Carrier, Set of 6 (25 lb. capacity per tote) (Totes for use with FC-1350 cart. One set of 6 required per cart.)
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.