Manitowoc F-700 Ice Bin
Photo of the Manitowoc F-700 Ice Bin
|Type of Storage||Ice Bins|
|Ice storage capacity||680 lb|
|Specialty Options||Viewing Window|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 30"-wide Manitowoc F-700 Ice Bin can store up to 680 lbs of ice, making it ideal for establishments with large-scale ice storage requirements. This bin contains a number of convenience features, including a sliding ice gate to control ice flow, and impact-resistance sliding windows for easy inspection of the bin interior. It also has many safety features, like a ball catch hinge to hold the door open, and a durable, polyethylene lift door to eliminate sharp corners.
- Sliding Ice Gate
- Returns easily to full down position
- Controls ice flow into snout for easy removal with either scoop or shovel
- Quality Construction
- Stainless steel exterior
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Impact-resistant sliding windows for easy bin inspection
- Durable Polyethylene Lift Door
- Provides outstanding durability
- Eliminates sharp corners and gaskets
- Offers maximum access for fast, easy ice removal
- Ball catch hinge holds bin door open when scooping ice
- F-Series Bins Include: set of (4) 6" bin legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- FC-1350 Bin and Cart System Includes: bin, base, (2) 240 lb. capacity carts with lids, set of (6) flanged legs, Ice Paddle, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- 3302593 - 82 oz. Scoop
- K-00414 - Shovel 36" (91.44 cm) Length
- K-00412 - Paddle 46.5" (118.11 cm) length
- K-00416 - Totes Ice Carrier, Set of 6 (25 lb. capacity per tote) (Totes for use with FC-1350 cart. One set of 6 required per cart.)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.