Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Bin & Cart System
The 60"-wide Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Bin & Cart System can hold a total of 1350 lbs. With a two-cart system, transporting ice to various parts of your kitchen couldn't be any easier. Each cart can hold 240 lbs of ice, and the rest of your ice can be stored in the main ice bin. All storage areas can be covered for increased sanitation.
- Sliding Ice Gate
- Returns easily to full down position
- Controls ice flow into snout for easy removal with either scoop or shovel
- Quality Construction
- Stainless steel exterior
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Impact-resistant sliding windows for easy bin inspection
- Durable Polyethylene Lift Door
- Provides outstanding durability
- Eliminates sharp corners and gaskets
- Offers maximum access for fast, easy ice removal
- Ball catch hinge holds bin door open when scooping ice
- F-Series Bins Include: set of (4) 6" bin legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- FC-1350 Bin and Cart System Includes: bin, base, (2) 240 lb. capacity carts with lids, set of (6) flanged legs, Ice Paddle, stainless steel adapter for 30" or 48" Indigo Series Cubers (see chart)
- 3302593 - 82 oz. Scoop
- K-00414 - Shovel 36" (91.44 cm) Length
- K-00412 - Paddle 46.5" (118.11 cm) length
- K-00416 - Totes Ice Carrier, Set of 6 (25 lb. capacity per tote) (Totes for use with FC-1350 cart. One set of 6 required per cart.)
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,350 lb.|
|Type of Storage||Ice Bins|
|Specialty Options||Fills Caddies|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.