Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker
The ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker by Manitowoc is a space-efficient ice-making solution for small to medium businesses in need of a consistent supply of ice.
At just 30" wide, the ice machine boasts a daily production capacity of up to 310 lbs dice ice cubes. This type of ice melts slowly and has high ice-to-water ratio so you can reduce consumption of ice.
The Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker is a truly undemanding machine. It runs regular preventive maintenance to keep the unit up and running and lessen unexpected breakdowns during operation.
An EasyRead display informs you of any potential issues that you need to address immediately and when it’s time to clean it up. Dedicated buttons are used to operate the unit and make the ice-making process as uncomplicated as possible.
The Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker lets you program the volume of ice you produce and turn it off at certain hours of the day to boost energy savings. And thanks to an acoustical ice-sensing probe, the machine can easily adapt to fluctuating water and environment conditions so that you can produce the same density and thickness of ice every single time.
The foodzone is made of mostly removable parts so you can clean each piece thoroughly. Select components feature AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection to prevent odors and discoloration. A LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor is available for purchase if you want an effortless way to dispel bacteria and yeast growth.
You can trust the Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker to look good and run well with its corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Intuitive Operation and Effortless Monitoring
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- Illuminated EasyRead Display shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback for easy monitoring and servicing
- Immediately displays information on potential issues
- Dedicated push-buttons for easy access to ice-making features, general settings, user preferences, support, and more
- Standard button cover prevents unauthorized access in public setups
Ozone-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Turn the machine on and off as needed to save on electrical expenses
- Ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- CFC-free R-404A refrigerant has zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
Reliable Design and Highly Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
Simplified Cleaning and Maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed and individually cleaned
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) combats bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 310 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 35-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 10.8
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps 1ph
- BTUH: 4,600 (average), 5,450 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
The Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo Series ice machine will provide your bar, café or restaurant with up to 310 pounds of fresh ice cubes per day. It offers a corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and intelligent diagnostics.
- Compact commercial ice maker for cafes, restaurants and bars
- Produces up to 310 pounds of full-size ice cubes every 24 hours
- Measures 30 inches wide by 24.5 inches deep by 16.5 inches high
- Convenient operation and 24-hour preventative maintenance provided by diagnostics
- DuraTech™ stainless steel, corrosion-resistant exterior
- Illuminated display for operating status and cleaning reminders
- Easy to clean thanks to removable parts
The 30" wide Manitowoc ID-0302A Indigo™ Series Ice Maker features state-of-the-art diagnostics to provide you with 24-hour preventative maintenance and convenient operation. This unit can produce up to 310 lbs of full-size ice cubes per day, and its customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily production levels. In addition, an EasyRead illuminated display helps to easily communicate operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and other important information to your staff.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 310 lbs. (141 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor mitigates the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average), 5,450 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||300-400 lb|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10