Manitowoc ID-0502A Indigo" Series Ice Maker*
You will earn 2,219 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- * New display item
- Required bin sold separately
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Ice Bin||Ships Separately|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|24 Hr Production||600-700 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Supply your restaurant, bar or café with up to 530 pounds of ice per day with a Manitowoc ID-0502A Indigo Series ice maker. You won’t need an excessive amount of space to fit this 30-inch-wide commercial ice machine.
- Air-cooled commercial ice machine for restaurants, cafes and bars
- Measures 30 inches wide for installation in compact places
- Makes up to 530 pounds of ice cubes per 24-hour period
- Stainless steel DuraTech™ exterior prevents corrosion
- Customizable ice making schedule
- Intelligent diagnostics for preventative maintenance
- Display shows cleaning reminders and operation status
- Accessible and removable parts for convenient cleaning
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo Series, this 30" wide air-cooled ice machine can make up to 530 lbs of ice per day, and even features a customizable ice-making schedule for fluctuations in daily ice production levels. Advanced technology provides easy energy management and cleaning processes, eases food safety concerns, and maintains ice quality. Just like all Manitowoc Indigo ice machines, this unit contains an easy-to-clean foodzone with a hinged front door that allows for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, and sensing probes.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 6,100 (average) 6,900 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast Indigo Series i-500 and efficient cleaning. Select components made with Ice Machine on B-570 Bin AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior:||Provides superior corrosion Specifications Ice Machine Electric resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|EasyRead Display:||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|Space-Saving Design:||Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|Programmable Ice Production:||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe :||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor:||Controls the 6,100 (average) 6,900 (peak) available in Air and growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.