Manitowoc ID-0503W Indigo" Series Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc ID-0503W Indigo" Series Ice Maker
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- Required bin sold separately
|Ice Bin||Ships Separately|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 30"-wide, water-cooled Manitowoc ID-0503W Indigo Series Ice Maker features 24-hour preventative maintenance, programmable ice making capabilites, and overall stress-free operation. A DuraTech exterior protects against corrosion, and AlphaSan antimicrobial material provides for maximum safety and security in sanitation. This unit makes up to 550 lbs of ice per day.
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine's preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 6,100 (average) 6,900 (peak)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 35˚ to 90˚F (1.7˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 35˚ to 110˚F (1.7˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- 115/60/1 Standard
- (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available in Air and Water-Cooled models only)
- Minimum circuit ampacity:
- Remote: 20.0
- Air cooled: 14.2
- Water Cooled: 13.5
- Maximum fuse size:
- Remote: 25.0
- Air Cooled: 20.0
- Water Cooled: 20.0
- Dice 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 11 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Bin Level Control
- Arctic Pure Water Filters
- LuminIce Growth Inhibitor
|Intelligent Diagnostics :||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior:||Provides superior corrosion Specifications Ice Machine Electric resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast Indigo Series i-500 and efficient cleaning. Select components made with Ice Machine on B-570 Bin AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
|EasyRead Display:||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|Programmable Ice Production:||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Space-Saving Design :||Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor:||Controls the 6,100 (average) 6,900 (peak) available in Air and growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe:||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
1 of 1 review
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10