Manitowoc ID-1106W Indigo" Series Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc ID-1106W Indigo" Series Ice Maker
|Ice Bin||Ships Separately|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 30"-wide, water-cooled Manitowoc ID-1106W Indigo Series Ice Maker creates up to 1200 lbs of full-size ice cubes per day, making it a great addition to high-volume establishments. This ice machine's state-of-the-art technology allows you to set appropriate ice production levels, maintain quality ice, improve energy management, streamline your cleaning process, and continually receive up-to-date service information. It even features an EasyRead display for you to communicate important information to your employees.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- New Levels of Performance – showcasing reductions in energy consumption and improved ambient ice production: up to 9% reduction in energy and up to 20% improvement in ice production.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 16,250 (average) 18,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- AuCS - schedules and performs routine ice machine cleaning automatically
- Arctic Pure Water Filters - Reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- LuminIce Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner ice machine.
- Bin Level Control - Allows ice bin level to be automatically set. Built-in LED light illuminates bin.
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe :||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|EasyRead Display :||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|New Levels of Performance:||Showcasing reductions in energy consumption and improved ambient ice production: up to 9% reduction in energy and up to 20% improvement in ice production.|
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor:||Controls the Water-cooled: 11.9 1ph 8.7 3ph growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
|Programmable Ice Production:||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative Indigo Series i-1106 maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free Ice Machine on B-570 Bin operation.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior :||Provides superior corrosion 208-230/60/1 standard resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists (208-230/60/3 and 230/50/1 also available.) fingerprints and dirt.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.