Manitowoc IDF-0600W Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
Ice making made truly effortless! The IDF-0600W Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker by Manitowoc is designed to supply you ice in the most efficient and convenient way possible.
With just a width of 30", this ice maker can provide your business with 661 lbs of fresh dice ice cubes daily. Dice size ice cubes have a larger surface area, making them harder to melt for long-lasting supply!
The Manitowoc IDF-0600W Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker does its own preventive maintenance to avoid any surprises during operation.
The EasyTouch display on this unit serves as the main control system, allowing you to go through every stage of the ice-making process. The display also shows notifications regarding potential issues and provides cleaning instructions, helping you maintain the unit and keeping labor and service expenses.
The Manitowoc IDF-0600W Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker is the perfect companion for heavy applications. This unit boasts a DuraTech finish that won't easily dent or rust, but is a breeze to wipe clean.
The foodzone on this ice maker is accessible from the front and comes with removable parts, making the cleaning process super easy. AlphaSan technology is used on key refrigeration components to control the growth of microorganisms. A LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor will help you fortify and reduce cleanups by preventing bacteria growth and yeast.
Water-Cooling Efficiency That Comes in A Single Package
- A water-cooled system is suited for warmer temperatures and operates quietly
- Ensures maximum ice output
- The condenser is installed in the unit for a less complicated setup
User-Friendly Easy-Touch Display
- EasyTouch Display shows operating status and cleaning reminders complete with step-by-step instructions
- The small touchscreen takes users through the ice production process with just a few taps
- Regular preventative maintenance lessens the likelihood of failure during use
- Shows diagnostic results on display to notify operators to take action
Energy Efficient and Eco-Conscious Operation
- Acoustical Ice-Sensing Probe technology ensures ice is produced to ideal thickness and consistency
- Can be switched off during slow hours to boost electrical bill savings
- Ice production volume can be set for better control of output and energy consumption
- R-404A refrigerant has no CFC and is ozone-friendly with zero ODP
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- The exterior is much easier to clean than stainless steel grain surfaces
- A hard clear-coat layer resists fingerprints and smudges
Fewer Cleanups and Always-Sanitary Ice Production
- Can be service without moving due to front-accessible foodzone
- Removable foodzone for a thorough scrubbing
- AlphaSan® technology on select components prevents discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor sold separately discourages the growth of yeast and bacteria
Why Dice Ice?
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Supply lasts long because it melts slower
- Lowers production needs due to nearly 100% ice to water ratio
- Achieves maximum cooling efficiency
- Perfect for drinks and beverages, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 661 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 21 1/2"H
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 10.7
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard. (230/50/1 also available)
- BTUH: 11,800 (average) / 13,700 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI certification at 90°/70°
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||600-700 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10