Manitowoc IR-0906A Indigo" Series Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc IR-0906A Indigo" Series Ice Maker
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc IR-0906A Indigo Series Ice Maker measures 30" wide, and runs on an air-cooled cooling system. Producing up to 797 lbs of regular-size ice cubes per day, this machine gives you the opportunity to customize your own ice-making schedule (by on/off time or volume) to allow for fluctuations in daily production levels. It features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics for maintenence, an EasyRead display for communicating with staff, an easy-to-clean food zone, components made from AlphaSan microbial material for increased food safety, a DuraTech exterior to resist corrosion and dirt, and much more.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 901 lbs. (409 kg) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- ENERGY STAR – the i-906 exceeds ENERGY STAR standards and targets future energy efficiency standards.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour:
- 14,800 (peak)
- 12,700 (average)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 35˚ to 90˚F (1.7˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 35˚ to 110˚F (1.7˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- 208-230/60/1 (208-230/60/3 and 230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum circuit ampacity:
- Remote: 12.2 1ph 9.7 3ph
- Air-cooled: 12.2 1ph 9.7 3ph
- Water-cooled: 11.2 1ph 8.7 3ph
- Maximum fuse size:
- Remote: 20 1ph 15 3ph
- Air-cooled: 20 1ph 15 3ph
- Water-cooled: 20 1ph 15 3ph
⁄8" x 7
⁄8" x 7
(2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice
⁄8" x 11
⁄8" x 7
(.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
⁄8" x 11
⁄8" x 7
(2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Bin Level Control
- Arctic Pure Water Filters
- LuminIce Growth Inhibitor
|New Levels of Performance:||Showcasing improved ice harvest along with reductions in energy consumption.|
|Programmable Ice Production :||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) Indigo Series i-906 further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine's preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.|
|Space-Saving Design:||Up to 901 lbs. (409 kg) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior:||Provides superior corrosion 12,700 (average) (208-230/60/3 and 230/50/1 resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat also available) resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® Specifications Ice Machine Electric antimicrobial.|
|EasyRead Display :||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe:||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor :||Controls the Refrigerant: growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10