Manitowoc IRF-0900A Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
With a daily capacity of 797 lbs regular ice cubes, this IRF-0900A air-cooled ice maker from Manitowoc’s Indigo NXT™ Series is truly built to take care of your large day-to-day ice demand!
Its DuraTech exterior with superior corrosion resistance allows it to maintain its pristine condition even through intense applications and heavy use. Thanks to the intelligent diagnostics system and an EasyTouch color touchscreen display, staying on top of the ice-making operation (from the production to the maintenance) is more effortless than ever before. This unit also regularly performs preventive maintenance and self-diagnosis so that you always know exactly what it needs and when it needs it.
The foodzone in this Manitowoc ice maker is easily accessible with removable parts for thorough cleaning. Plus, with the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately), you can prevent the growth of bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms for guaranteed sanitary unit and clean ice.
Little to no minimal setup for immediate application
- Air-cooled system is cheaper to operate and won’t add to your water expenses
- Versatile and easy to install in majority of locations
- Complete components packed in the unit
Reduced manual labor
- Does a preventative maintenance every 24 hours and reports potential problems it finds for immediate response
- EasyTouch display makes for easy, clear viewing of the status of the ice making operation
- Easy-to-understand interface guides you through the entire process and easy settings customization to match your workflow and preferences
- Acoustical ice-sensing probes make sure each ice cube comes out with uniform thickness
An energy-saving, ozone-friendly solution
- Machine can be programmed to deactivate during certain hours of the day to deal with fluctuating electrical rates
- Modification of ice volume production per day is allowed to avoid waste and save more on production costs
- R-404A refrigerant has no CFC and preserves ozone layer
Superb build that remains cleaner for longer
- DuraTech™ construction weathers the strain of heavy use
- Hard clear-coat keeps exterior free of marks and grimes
- Front foodzone access for on-site servicing and cleaning
- Parts are removable so you can leave no component uncleaned
- AlphaSan® technology ensure select internal parts are not exposed to impurities and contaminants
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor sold separately eliminates bacteria and yeast
Why Regular Ice?
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- Melts at a slow speed to cool drinks for longer
- Superb ice-to-water ratio cools at max level
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and many more commercial kitchens and institutions
- Bulk ice storage and dispensing
- Production: Up to 797 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-100 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 24 1/2" D x 26 1/2" H
- Circuit ampacity: 12.2 1ph/9.7 3ph
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.