Manitowoc IRF-0900W Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker
The IRF-0900W water-cooled ice maker takes the stress out of producing and maintaining a steady ice supply by delivering 773 lbs of regular-sized ice cubes daily. The DuraTech exterior helps this ice machine head become impervious to rust and other physical damage from long-term heavy use.
The EasyTouch display facilitates one-touch ice-making access and navigation for effortless operation. Plus, it provides cleaning reminders and instructions so you can maintain the unit properly.
The self-diagnostic system onboard monitors the condition of the machine for you every 24 hours, and sends reports of any potential issue via notifications on the EasyTouch display for a timely response and accurate service call.
The foodzone is located on the front for easy access. Some parts are removable so you can clean them separately. Important refrigeration pars are even coated with AlphaSan antimicrobial protection and with the help of the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor (available separately), you can strengthen the machine’s defense against bacteria and yeast and enjoy longer gaps in between routine cleaning.
Everything You Need Housed in One Unit
- A water-cooled system works well in hotter areas
- Operates silently to keep environment uninterrupted and comfortable for customers and staff alike
- Produces a more consistent output of ice
- All components of the ice machine come in a single package
Easy to Operate and Maintain
- Preventative maintenance is done regularly to avoid unexpected breakdowns and issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- The touchscreen has a user-friendly menu for one-touch access to ice-making tasks, general settings, preferences, notifications, and more
Programmability Like No Other
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe measures the thickness of the ice to form uniform-sized cubes with improved speed
- Machine can be set to turn off at specific hours of the day to help lower electrical costs and prevent waste
- The volume of ice production can be adjusted by the bin
Construction You Can Rely On
- DuraTech™ prevents exterior from corroding in the face of heavy use
- Clear-coat won’t show fingerprints and blemishes
- Very easy to wipe clean
Reduced Cleaning Time and Streamlined Maintenance
- Foodzone can be accessed from the front
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable
- AlphaSan® technology on key components for antimicrobial protection
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (sold separately) fights bacteria and yeast buildup
Why Regular Ice?
- Dimensions: 11/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and reduced production costs
- Perfect for drinks and beverages, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 773 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 24 1/2" D x 26 1/2" H
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 11.2 1ph/8.7 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 1ph/15 3ph
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 Standard (208-230/60/3 and 230/50/1)
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lb|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.