Manitowoc IY-0594N Indigo" Series Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc IY-0594N Indigo" Series Ice Maker
- Required bin sold separately
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- NOTE! Requires remote refrigeration system (not included)
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Type of Cooling||Remote-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc IY-0594N Indigo Series Ice Maker is capable of making up to 510 lbs of half-size ice cubes per day, on a customizable ice making schedule (based on time, volume, or bin level) to allows for fluctuations in daily ice levels. This way, you won't over-produce during slower hours. The machine contains an EasyRead illuminated display, making it easy and convenient to communicate important operating and cleaning information to your staff. The unit is remote-cooled, 30" wide, and requires a 115V electrical connection.
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine's preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 6,100 (average) 6,900 (peak)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 35˚ to 90˚F (1.7˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 35˚ to 110˚F (1.7˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- 115/60/1 Standard
- (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available in Air and Water-Cooled models only)
- Minimum circuit ampacity:
- Remote: 20.0
- Air cooled: 14.2
- Water Cooled: 13.5
- Maximum fuse size:
- Remote: 25.0
- Air Cooled: 20.0
- Water Cooled: 20.0
- Dice 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 11 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Bin Level Control
- Arctic Pure Water Filters
- LuminIce Growth Inhibitor
|EasyRead Display :||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior:||Provides superior corrosion Specifications Ice Machine Electric resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|Space-Saving Design:||Up to 560 lbs. (254 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe :||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor :||Controls the available in Air and growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|Programmable Ice Production :||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone :||Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast Indigo Series i-500 and efficient cleaning. Select components made with Ice Machine on B-570 Bin AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.