Manitowoc IY-1474C QuietQube Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc IY-1474C QuietQube Ice Maker
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Everpure matching filter.
- NOTE! Requires remote refrigeration system (not included)
- Required bin sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Ice Bin||Ships Separately|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
QuietQube Series Remote System consists of a remote condensing unit, interconnecting refrigerant lines, ice machine head section along with an ice storage bin, countertop dispenser, or floor dispenser. All ordered separately. QuietQube ice machine with CVD condensing unit is designed as a Manitowoc system and cannot be used with any other ice machine or remote condenser brand.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to to 1,425 lbs. (646 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Quiet Operation - eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system. Promotes a relaxing atmosphere.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Removable water-trough, distribution tube, splash shield, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3/8" x 11/8" x 7/8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 35˚ to 90˚F (1.7˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 35˚ to 110˚F (1.7˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Total Amps: 1.1
- Max. fuse size: 15 amps
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses.
- 115/60/1 standard. (230/50/1 also available, consult factory.)
- LuminIce Growth Inhibitor
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor:||Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
|Quiet Operation -:||Eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system. Promotes a relaxing atmosphere.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Removable water-trough, distribution tube, splash shield, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior :||Provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless ICVD Condensing Unit finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|EasyRead Display:||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe:||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance ID-1472C Ice Cube Machine - 115V and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|Programmable Ice Production:||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Space-Saving Design:||Up to to 1,425 lbs. (646 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.