Manitowoc IY-1474C QuietQube Ice Maker
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Ice Bin||Ships Separately|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The 30" remote-cooled Manitowoc IY-1474C QuietQube Ice Maker uses cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology to make more ice with less ambient noise. With the machine distant from the remote condenser, your environment is much quieter, creating a more enjoyable experience for you, your employees, and your customers. This machine can make up to 1425 lbs of half-size ice cubes per day, and ice production can be controlled by time or volume, which helps save energy and reduce waste.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to to 1,425 lbs. (646 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Quiet Operation - eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system. Promotes a relaxing atmosphere.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Removable water-trough, distribution tube, splash shield, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor:||Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.|
|Quiet Operation -:||Eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system. Promotes a relaxing atmosphere.|
|Easy to Clean Foodzone:||Removable water-trough, distribution tube, splash shield, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.|
|DuraTech™ Exterior :||Provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless ICVD Condensing Unit finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.|
|EasyRead Display:||Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.|
|Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe:||For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.|
|Intelligent Diagnostics:||Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance ID-1472C Ice Cube Machine - 115V and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.|
|Programmable Ice Production:||By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.|
|Space-Saving Design:||Up to to 1,425 lbs. (646 kgs.) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.|
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.