Manitowoc IYF-0900WM Indigo NXT™ Series Marine Ice Maker
The IYF-0900WM Marine water-cooled ice machine by Manitowoc is a reliable asset to businesses that need the ability to produce up to 879 lbs of half-dice ice cubes on a yacht or a ship.
This ice machine is completely sealed and has a high-grade stainless steel construction from the top cover to the side and back panels, and down to the bulkhead, brackets, and fasteners. With superior resistance to corrosion, dirt, and smudges, you get a long-lasting ice maker that will be with you for the long haul.
An isolation switch helps operators easily cut off the power off the unit during maintenance or service. And for truly effortless operation and cleaning, this ice machine can initiate a cleaning cycle and automatically resume ice production.
The condenser features cupro-nickel material for superior resistance to damage from saltwater and other water elements. With a self-contained refrigeration system, this unit will only need minimal setup before use! With an R410 refrigerant circulating inside, this unit can meet your ice demands without harming the ozone layer.
The Manitowoc IYF-0900WM Indigo NXT™ Series Marine Ice Maker meets USPHS standards for safe use.
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 879 lbs of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: Potable Water: 40-90 ° F
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In: Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA), Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In: Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA), Max. 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- Overall Dimensions: 26 1/2" H x 30" W x 24 1/2" D
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard. (208-230/60/3 and 460/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 11.2/1ph, 8.7/3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps/1ph, 15 amps/3ph
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus
- AHRI Certification at 90°/70°
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lb|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.