Manitowoc JC-1395 Condenser Unit
Photo of the Manitowoc JC-1395 Condenser Unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc JC-1395 Condenser Unit is designed specifically for use with Manitowoc Indigo series I-1406 and I-1800 remote ice machines to effectively dissipate heat away from the ice machine. This unit can be used indoors or outdoors, operating between -20-120 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be installed with up to 20" of bottom clearance.
- Condenser operation range from -20°F (-29°C) to 120°F (49°C). Can be installed with up to 20" (50.8 cm) of bottom clearance.
- Remote system consists of a remote condenser and interconnecting refrigerant lines. All components are pre-charged with refrigerant and have quick-connect fittings for convenient installation. Order ice cube machine, ice storage bin and line set separately.
- Vertical discharge remote condenser is available for Indigo Series 500, 606, 906, 1000, 1400 and 1800 ice machines. Refer to ice machine specification sheet for equipment dimensions, production capacities, electrical requirements, and ice storage bin compatibility.
- 3-year parts and labor.
- See warranty statement for complete details.
- Maximum Line Length: 100' (30 m)
- Maximum Vertical Rise: 35' (10.5 m) above ice machine.
- Maximum Vertical Drop: 15' (4.5 m) below ice machine.
- To calculate other acceptable horizontal and vertical combinations, refer to remote condenser installation instructions.
- Maximum Location Distance—combined vertical and horizontal distances from ice machine to condenser must comply with guidelines.
- Electrical power to the remote condenser is intended to be supplied from the ice machine; however, if necessary, a separate electrical power source can be used.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10