Manitowoc QM-45A Ice Maker with Bin
Photo of the Manitowoc QM-45A Ice Maker with Bin
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The air-cooled, undercounter Manitowoc QM-45A Ice Maker is perfect for small-volume ice production in your cafe, bar, diner, or small restaurant, as it can produce up to 95 lbs of ice per day. It contains a 30 lb capacity ice bin with a door that slides up and out of the way for easy access to your ice. Cleaning this machine is quick and easy due to it's patented cleaning and sanitizing system in which you only have to flip a switch, add the cleaner, and let the machine clean itself.
- Front air intake and exhaust.
- CFC-FREE R-134A refrigerant.
- Clean, crisp, coordinated interior.
- Attractive, durable stainless steel cabinet.
- Easy access door, slides up & out of the way.
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing technology.
- Flat, right-angle plug for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Ideal for any small-volume ice need with ice maker and bin in one.
- Compact size for easy placement under counters or as a stand alone.
- AlphaSan® in key internal components to extend time between cleanings.
- Easy access air filter designed for longer operation in greasy and dusty environments.
- Manitowoc’s proven vertical evaporator using proprietary technology is made in Manitowoc, WI.
- Only 19.69" (50 cm) wide, 22.34" (56.75 cm) deep, and 36" (91.44 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs.
- Ranging from 60 lbs. (27 kgs) to 95 lbs. (43 kgs) daily ice production with a storage capacity of 30 lbs. (14 kgs.)
- Air Filter - Slides out from left side front without tools, easy to clean, reusable filter protects condenser from lint, grease and dust.
- Air Flow Top View - Air in left, air out right, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
- Front Access - Initiate ice, off and clean operations with simple upfront selector switch. No need to remove front panel. Now easier to see and access.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 1/4 HP
- Insulation: Insulation foamed-in-place with CFC-FREE foam.
- Ice Storage: One piece bin liner (seamless) “rotocast” polyethylene.
- BTU Per Hour:
- QM-30: 1,600 (average) / 2,350 (peak)
- QM-45: 1,750 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
|How many Ice sizes available?:||1 (Dice Shape)|
|Does it have an Ice Thickness Adjustment?:||No (Ice Bridge Thickness Only)|
|Does it have a Touch Pad Digital Controls?:||Yes|
|What are the Touch Pad main functions?:||Initiate / Power On, Power Off and Clean Operations|
|Does it have a Pressure Equalization and Automatic Shut-off?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A separate fuse/breaker must be provided)|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with a Removable Bin?:||No|
|Does it come with a Water Level and Ice Bridge Thickness Check?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Air Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have optional accessories?:||Yes (Tri-Liminator Pure Water Filter System and Manitowoc Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||1/4 HP|
|What is the Machine Total Amps?:||5.2 Amps|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10