Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker with Bin
Photo of the Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker with Bin
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Type of Ice||Flake|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The undercounter, air-cooled Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker boasts a 60 lb capacity ice bin, but can produce up to 181 lbs of flake ice per day, making it perfect for various uses at seafood markets, buffets, bars, cafes, and even small restaurants. It features an innovative swinging door for easy access to your ice supply, adjustable legs (4-1/2" to 6") to best suit your area, and an ice scoop for convenient and sanitary ice retrieval.
- Up to 60 lbs. (27 kgs) ice storage capacity.
- Easy access door, slides up & out of the way.
- Up to 181 lbs. (82 kgs) daily flake ice production.
- High load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
- RF-0244A / RF-0266A
- Ice Scoop, 6" Bin Legs, Alternate Low Profile Legs Standard Legs Adjustable from 4-1/2" to 6" Low Profile Non-Adjustable 1/4"
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 1/4 HP
- Condenser Heat of Rejection (BTU per hour): 2,400 (average)
- Flake ice is small hard bits of ice ideally suited for presentation applications.
|How many Ice sizes available?:||1 (Flake Shape)|
|What are the ideal application of this Flake Machine?:||Food Presentations|
|Does it come with Stainless Steel Cabinet that is corrosion resistant?:||Yes|
|oes it come with a High Load Capacity Bearings?:||Yes inorder to enchanced reliability|
|Does it come with easy access door?:||Yes|
|What is the Total Ampacity?:||7.5 Amps|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses)|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||1/4 HP|
|Does is have a water pressure requirements?:||Yes (Min. 14 psi & Max. 80 psi)|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10