Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker with Bin
Photo of the Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker with Bin
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Type of Ice||Flake|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The undercounter, air-cooled Manitowoc RF-0266A Ice Maker boasts a 60 lb capacity ice bin, but can produce up to 181 lbs of flake ice per day, making it perfect for various uses at seafood markets, buffets, bars, cafes, and even small restaurants. It features an innovative swinging door for easy access to your ice supply, adjustable legs (4-1/2" to 6") to best suit your area, and an ice scoop for convenient and sanitary ice retrieval.
- Up to 60 lbs. (27 kgs) ice storage capacity.
- Easy access door, slides up & out of the way.
- Up to 181 lbs. (82 kgs) daily flake ice production.
- High load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
- 3-year Parts
- 2-year Labor
- Compressor parts for 5 years and labor for 2 years.
- RF-0244A / RF-0266A
- Ice Scoop, 6" Bin Legs, Alternate Low Profile Legs Standard Legs Adjustable from 4-1/2" to 6" Low Profile Non-Adjustable 1/4"
- Total ampacity: Air-cooled: 7.5 amps.
- Maximum fuse size: Air-cooled: 15 amps.
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses
- 230/50/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord with either: no plug or prewired with Schuko or Blade “G Type” Plugs.
- 115/60/1. (230/50/1 also available.) 115/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug configuration.
- Condenser Heat of Rejection (BTU per hour): 2,400 (average)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 1/4 HP
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 37˚-90˚F (3˚-32˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50˚-110˚F (10˚-43˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 14 psi (96.5 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.6 kPA)
- Flake ice is small hard bits of ice ideally suited for presentation applications.
|How many Ice sizes available?:||1 (Flake Shape)|
|What are the ideal application of this Flake Machine?:||Food Presentations|
|Does it come with Stainless Steel Cabinet that is corrosion resistant?:||Yes|
|oes it come with a High Load Capacity Bearings?:||Yes inorder to enchanced reliability|
|Does it come with easy access door?:||Yes|
|What is the Total Ampacity?:||7.5 Amps|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses)|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||1/4 HP|
|Does is have a water pressure requirements?:||Yes (Min. 14 psi & Max. 80 psi)|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10