Manitowoc Ice Manitowoc RNF-0320A Ice Maker
The RNF-0320A Ice Maker by Manitowoc provides the power and versatility you need to supply your business or establishment with a steady supply of ice daily for beverages or even cold therapy. This unit produces up to 308 lbs of nugget ice daily depending on the ambient temperature. It uses an air-cooled system that pulls in air to move the heat out of the machine, allowing you to save on water expenses.
Nugget ice is perfect for use in beverages because it is light enough to float and still melts longer than crushed ice so it doesn’t water down drinks easily.
With a stainless steel finish, this ice machine boasts excellent corrosion resistance that will help minimize wear-and-tear so you can keep it looking as sleek as the day you got it even through years of use.
The unit also has a self-contained refrigeration system, which means all the components you need to get the job done are included in one package, essentially achieving a plug-and-play operation. Installation and cleaning will be easier than ever, thanks to the service updates in this unit!
A high-load bearing reduces friction to protect the product from degradation. This design also reduces the need for frequent maintenance so that you can extend the unit’s service life with little effort.
The Manitowoc RNF-0320A Ice Maker comes with ETL and cETLus certifications for guaranteed safe use. The process of installation and cleaning is made easier with service updates.
Minimal Setup For Plug-and-Play Operation
- The air-cooled system reduces water expenses by using air to transfer heat out of the machine
- Less expensive to operate and easier to set up in most locations
- The condenser is installed in the unit for immediate use
Durable and Easy-to-Maintain Construction
- Stainless steel finish won’t corrode easily for a lasting unit that can handle intense conditions and demands
- Stainless steel can survive with minimal scrubbing
- High-load bearing improves reliability and is virtually maintenance-free
Energy Efficient and Ozone-Friendly
- Uses R-404a refrigerant to absorb heat inside the unit and maintain cool temperatures
- Rated with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
Nugget Ice Features and Benefits
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1/2"
- 85% ice-to-water ratio; doesn't easily dilute beverages
- Bite-sized, soft, and chewable, but still hard enough for dispensing
- Distributes more evenly in blended beverages
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, convenience store, healthcare, and office
- Production: Up to 308 lbs of nugget ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50-110˚F
- Compressor: 1/2 HP
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.8 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 amps
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 23 39/64"D x 26"H
- BTUH: 3,075 (average) 4,062 (peak)
- Certifications: ETL and cETLus
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||300-400 lb|
|Type of Ice||Nugget|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10