Manitowoc Ice Manitowoc RNF-0620W Ice Maker
Do you need a high volume of ice for your restaurant or convenience store? The RNF-0620W Ice Maker by Manitowoc has the power and versatility you’re looking for. This unit produces up to 613 lbs of nugget ice daily.
Nugget ice is perfect for use in beverages because it is light enough to float and still melts longer than crushed ice so it doesn’t water down drinks easily.
With a stainless steel finish, this ice machine boasts excellent corrosion resistance that will help minimize wear-and-tear so you can keep it looking as sleek as the day you got it even through years of use.
The unit also has a self-contained refrigeration system, which means all the components you need to get the job done are included in one package, essentially achieving a plug-and-play operation. Installation and cleaning will be easier than ever, thanks to the service updates in this unit!
A high-load bearing reduces friction to protect the product from degradation. This design also reduces the need for frequent maintenance so that you can extend the unit’s service life with little effort.
The Manitowoc RNF-0620W Ice Maker comes with ETL and cETLus certifications for guaranteed safe use. The process of installation and cleaning is made easier with service updates.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration:
- Uses water to remove interior heat for efficient operation and maximum output in warmer environments
- The water-cooled system allows for less noise during production
- The condenser is installed on the unit for immediate use with minimal setup
Durable and Easy-to-Maintain Construction
- Stainless steel finish won’t corrode easily for a lasting unit that can handle intense conditions and demands
- Stainless steel can survive with minimal scrubbing
- High-load bearing improves reliability and is virtually maintenance-free
Energy Efficient and Ozone-Friendly
- Uses R-404a refrigerant to absorb heat inside the unit and maintain cool temperatures
- Zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
Nugget Ice Features and Benefits
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1/2"
- 85% ice-to-water ratio; doesn't easily dilute beverages
- Bite-sized, soft, and chewable, but still hard enough for dispensing
- Distributes more evenly in blended beverages
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, convenience store, healthcare, and office
- Production: Up to 613 lbs of nugget ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 37-90˚F
- Condenser Water Usage: 118 gal/447 L
- Compressor: 1 HP
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 15.4
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25 amps
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 23 5/8"D x 26"H
- BTUH: 5,200 (average) 7,700 (peak)
- Certifications: ETL and cETLus
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lb|
|Type of Ice||Nugget|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.