Manitowoc SPA-160 Vending Ice Dispenser
Photo of the Manitowoc SPA-160 Vending Ice Dispenser
- This unit requires an ice machine (sold separately) to produce ice
|Type of Storage||Ice Dispensers|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The Manitowoc SPA-160 Vending Ice Dispenser is ideal for use in hotels, motels, and resorts, as it can hold up to 120 lbs of full-size and half-size ice cubes. This 22"-wide unit features a DuraTech stainless steel exterior for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. It also includes a patented push-for-ice dispenser mechanism that reduces spillage.
- Only 22” (55.88 cm) wide, 31” (78.7 cm) deep, and 75.5” high (191.77 cm).
- 120 lbs. (54.4 kgs.) ice storage capacity. Accepts 22” (55.88 cm) wide Manitowoc ice machine.
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces in-flight ice and ice spillage with quick on/off activation.
- Efficient built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing. Oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow.
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- SFA Model - Designed for “large” container ice filling. Accepts up to 10.5" (26.67 cm) high container with Built-in water valve.
- SPA Model - Designed for ice bucket filling in hotels, motels, and resorts Ice only dispense, with coin-op and room card dispensing control options.
- 5-year parts and 5-year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator.
- 5-year parts and 3-year labor coverage on ice machine compressor.
- 3-year parts-and-labor coverage on all other ice machine and dispenser components.
- Dice 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Motor: 1.6 amps maximum. Permanently lubricated.
- Service Access: Dispenser door removes easily to access components.
- Dispenser Electric: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 also available.)
- Maximum Circuit Fuse Size: 15.0 amps. HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses.
- Dispenser Electrical Connection: 6' power cord, rated 125 VAC, 16-3 conductors with standard 3-prong, straight-blade, ground type plug (NEMA configuration 5-15P).
- Note: Dispenser will accept single 22" wide ice machine. Ice machine ordered separately. Choose Dice or Half Dice cube size. Refer to ice machine specification sheet for electrical and complete AHRI standard ratings.
- Model Options: SPA-160 push-for-ice rocking chute, SCA-163 coin-op and SRA-164 room card control available. To field-convert SPA-160 to SRA-164, call factory for information. SFA-191 has a water valve option.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10