Manitowoc SPA-160 Vending Ice Dispenser
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Storage||Ice Dispensers|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Provide your guests with all of the ice they need by installing a Manitowoc SPA-160 vending ice dispenser in your hotel, motel or resort. This floor model ice dispenser can be paired with a 22-inch Manitowoc ice maker. It holds up to 120 pounds of ice and is ideal for filling in-room ice buckets.
- Vending ice dispenser ideal for ice bucket filling in hotels, motels and resorts
- Made to hold up to 120 pounds of ice cubes
- Can be used with 22-inch ice machines
- Durable stainless steel exterior and vinyl trim
- Rocking chute dispense mechanism for reduced ice spillage
- Measures 22 inches wide, 31 inches deep and 75.5 inches high
The Manitowoc SPA-160 Vending Ice Dispenser is ideal for use in hotels, motels, and resorts, as it can hold up to 120 lbs of full-size and half-size ice cubes. This 22"-wide unit features a DuraTech stainless steel exterior for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. It also includes a patented push-for-ice dispenser mechanism that reduces spillage.
- Only 22” (55.88 cm) wide, 31” (78.7 cm) deep, and 75.5” high (191.77 cm).
- 120 lbs. (54.4 kgs.) ice storage capacity. Accepts 22” (55.88 cm) wide Manitowoc ice machine.
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces in-flight ice and ice spillage with quick on/off activation.
- Efficient built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing. Oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow.
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Designed for “large” container ice filling. Accepts up to 10.5" (26.67 cm) high container with Built-in water valve.
- Designed for ice bucket filling in hotels, motels, and resorts Ice only dispense, with coin-op and room card dispensing control options.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10