Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||300-400 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The air-cooled Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO Undercounter Ice Maker produces up to 304 lbs of full-size ice cubes per day and includes a 100 lb capacity ice bin, making it perfect for medium-volume ice production establishments. With an angled door that slides up and out of the way, intuitive controls, and service indicators, you'll have nothing but easy and convenient operation with this unit. For quick cleaning and maintenance, this unit features several easily removable parts, including a pop-out air filter and 6" legs.
- 100 lb. (45.35 kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 304 lbs (138 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.00" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50" (82.55 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
- Compressor Nominal rating: .75 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 5,450 (peak) 4,600 (average)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|How many Ice sizes are available?:||3 (Half Dice, Dice and Regular)|
|Does it have an Ice Thickness Adjustment?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Touch Pad Digital Control?:||Yes|
|What are the different functions you can select on the touch pad?:||Power On/Off, Delay, Clean, Full Bin and Service|
|Does it have a Water Purge and Full Bin Cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Control Board Timer and Safety Limit?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A separate fuse/breaker must be provided)|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with a Removable Bin?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Air Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have optional accessories?:||Yes (Bin Caster, Arctic Pure Water Filter System, LuminIce Growth Inhibitor and Manitowoc Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||.75 HP|
|What is the Machine Total Amps?:||115/60/1: 115/60/1: 10 Amps // 208-230/60/1: 4.5 Amps|
1 of 5 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10