Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||300-400 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The air-cooled Manitowoc UD-0310A NEO Undercounter Ice Maker produces up to 304 lbs of full-size ice cubes per day and includes a 100 lb capacity ice bin, making it perfect for medium-volume ice production establishments. With an angled door that slides up and out of the way, intuitive controls, and service indicators, you'll have nothing but easy and convenient operation with this unit. For quick cleaning and maintenance, this unit features several easily removable parts, including a pop-out air filter and 6" legs.
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Compressor Nominal rating: .75 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- BTU Per Hour:
- 5,450 (peak)
- 4,600 (average)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 45˚ to 90˚F (4.4˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40˚ to 110˚F (4.4˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In:(Water-cooled only)
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- 208-230/60/1 Air-cooled: 4.5 amps
- Maximum fuse size: Air and Water-cooled: 15 amps
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses.
- Total Amps: 115/60/1 Air-cooled and Water-cooled: 10 amps
- 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available.) 115/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 5-15P-plug configuration. 208-230/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord only, no plug is supplied.
- Dice 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 11 ⁄8" x 11 ⁄8" x 7 ⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|How many Ice sizes are available?:||3 (Half Dice, Dice and Regular)|
|Does it have an Ice Thickness Adjustment?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Touch Pad Digital Control?:||Yes|
|What are the different functions you can select on the touch pad?:||Power On/Off, Delay, Clean, Full Bin and Service|
|Does it have a Water Purge and Full Bin Cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Control Board Timer and Safety Limit?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A separate fuse/breaker must be provided)|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with a Removable Bin?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Air Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have optional accessories?:||Yes (Bin Caster, Arctic Pure Water Filter System, LuminIce Growth Inhibitor and Manitowoc Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||.75 HP|
|What is the Machine Total Amps?:||115/60/1: 115/60/1: 10 Amps // 208-230/60/1: 4.5 Amps|
1 of 5 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10