Manitowoc UD-0310W NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||300-400 lb|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Producing up to 271 lbs of full-size ice cubes per day, and boasting a 100 lb capacity ice bin, the Manitowoc UD-0310W NEO Undercounter Ice Maker is perfect for small-volume establishments, or as a supplement to a larger ice machine. It combines optimum ice production with user-friendly controls for stress-free operation. It even has an air filter designed for simple, tool-free removal for fast cleaning and maintenance.
- 100 lb. (45.35 kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 304 lbs (138 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.00" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50" (82.55 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
- Compressor Nominal rating: .75 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 5,450 (peak) 4,600 (average)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
|How many Ice sizes are available?:||3 (Half Dice, Dice and Regular)|
|Does it have an Ice Thickness Adjustment?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Touch Pad Digital Control?:||Yes|
|What are the different functions you can select on the touch pad?:||Power On/Off, Delay, Clean, Full Bin and Service|
|Does it have a Water Purge and Full Bin Cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Control Board Timer and Safety Limit?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A separate fuse/breaker must be provided)|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with a Removable Bin?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Air Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have optional accessories?:||Yes (Bin Caster, Arctic Pure Water Filter System, LuminIce Growth Inhibitor and Manitowoc Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||.75 HP|
|What is the Machine Total Amps?:||115/60/1: 10 Amps // 208-230/60/1: 4.5 Amps|
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10