Manitowoc UY-0140A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
Photo of the Manitowoc UY-0140A NEO" Undercounter Ice Maker
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The air-cooled Manitowoc UY-0140A NEO Undercounter Ice Maker is great for small-volume applications, as it can make up to 132 lbs of half-size ice cubes per day. It comes equipped with a 90 lb capacity ice storage bin, as well as 6" legs for easily cleaning underneath the machine. Intuitive controls for "Power", "Delay", "Clean", and "Delay" allow for stress-free operation.
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- BTU Per Hour:
- U-140: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- U-190: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .42 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Operating Limits:
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40˚ to 110˚F (4.4˚ to 43.3˚C)
- Water Temperature Range: 45˚ to 90˚F (4.4˚ to 32.2˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In:(Water-cooled only)
- Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA)
- Max. 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- Total Amps:
- 115/60/1: Air-cooled and Water-cooled: 5 amps
- 208-230/60/1: Air-cooled and Water-cooled: 2.5 amps
- 115/60/1: Air-cooled: 6 amps
- 208-230/60/1: Air-cooled: 2.5 amps
- Maximum fuse size: Air-cooled and Water-cooled: 15 amps
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses.
- Power Cord: 115/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6’ (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 5-15P-plug configuration. 208-230/60/1 ice machines are factory pre-wired with a 6’ (180 cm) power cord only, no plug is supplied.
|How many Ice sizes are available?:||3 (Half Dice, Dice and Regular)|
|Does it have an Ice Thickness Adjustment?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Touch Pad Digital Control?:||Yes|
|What are the different functions you can select on the touch pad?:||Power On/Off, Delay, Clean, Full Bin and Service|
|Does it have a Water Purge and Full Bin Cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Control Board Timer and Safety Limit?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Electrical Fuse/Circuit Breaker?:||No (A separate fuse/breaker must be provided)|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
|Does it come with a Removable Bin?:||Yes|
|Does it come with an Air Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have optional accessories?:||Yes (Bin Caster, Arctic Pure Water Filter System, LuminIce Growth Inhibitor and Manitowoc Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|What is the Compressor Nominal Rating?:||.42 HP|
|What is the Machine Total Amps?:||115/60/1: 5 Amps // 208-230/60/1: 2.5 Amps|
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.